Chapter 12

For the last weeks, Elijah has been avoiding me. Why? It's Christmas in 2 weeks and I'm leaving soon. He has avoided me for over 2 months. Even though I have been sick and tired for the last 2 months and he never said hi. I have been sick like throwing up a lot this is not normal for a vampire/hybrid/witch/ wolf blood/national vampire you get the idea. I think it's best I left. I need to go home to my family. On the 23rd of December I'll come home. I can't wait. I'm so happy to be going home soon. Waiting two weeks it's kind of long. I guess I have to make the most of my last 2 weeks here.

I go out Christmas shopping for presents for them. It's not really a Christmas present it's more of a goodbye present. I also buy presents for my family. My brother, sisters and nieces and nephews. I know for a fact Khloe will love this necklace I got her. I come back home and wrap all of it. I put my family's presents in a safe and lock it with a spell so no one else can open it. I did the same for the Mikaelson's presents. I also got Hope and Hayley and Jackson a present. Jackson and Hayley are married so it would be rude if I only got Hayley one. I got my phone out and texted Paige for a bit. It was nice talking/texting her. I
lay down for a bit then go out to have a nice walk which is when I bumped into Elijah and all he did was walk past me.

Is he rude? He needs patterning. He just walked past me not even a hello. Fuck you! I'll leave next week so I can be with my family soon. He pissed me off. I'm not the one to be pissed off that quickly. When I get pissed of my eyes turn red. I keep calm and my eyes became brown again. I walk to the bar and see Camie. "Hi, how comes your here early," she asks.
"Because I need to let off some steam." I say and she hands me a shot. "Cheers." We both say.
"So who pissed you off?" She asks. I laugh at her.
"Elijah hadn't spoke to me for like over 2 months and when I bumped into him all he did was walk past me." I say.
"He's being an ass." She says which causes me to laugh with her joining me later.
"He told me that he had been meeting up with Hayley and they are trying to make things work." She says.
"Wha.." i was cut off when I felt this sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned.
"Stephanie are you ok." Camie asked. I quickly go to the bathroom and throw up. "You just had one shot. How are you throwing up." She asked.
" I don't know." I say while I continue to throw up. Camie calls Davina and she comes quickly. "What's wrong with her Davina." Camie asks.
"She's pregnant and she's lucky she didn't lose the baby after that shot of vodka." She says.
"I'm pregnant?" I ask her and sit up.
"Yes two months along. Congratulations." Davina says while smiling.
"Congratulations!" Camie says.
I smile with them.
"If you don't mind me asking. Who's the father?" Camie asks.
"It's pretty obvious ain't it?" I say.
"No way it's Elijah. Isn't it?" Davina says. I nod with her.
"Which is why I need to leave." I says
"You do because witches will try to kill your child." Davina says with Camie agreeing.
"Please don't tell him I think it's best if he doesn't know." I say.
"We won't tell him." Davina and Camie say.
"I can't believe your pregnant." Camie says. We all smile at her.
"Yh pregnant with twins." Davina adds.
"What?" Camie and I say in unison.
"Yh twins I felt two heartbeats." Davina explains.
"Twins!" We shout and that's when Elijah appears.
"What do you mean by twins?" He asks.