Chapter 21

"Hello there," I say. She takes off her eyes from her phone to me.
"Hi," she says. Then she looks her hand and notices her ring glistening.
She gasps. "Your my dad." She says while standing up.
"Yes." I say. She hugs me tightly and tears of joy spill out of her eyes.
"I can't believe it." She says in between deep breaths.
"Would you like to dance." I say. She nods.
"Nicole has to pay me because I won the bet." She says while smiling. "Nicole does look a lot like you so as Eli, Ryan and Ariana." She continues.
I smile at her.

We dance until the end and that's when Nicole comes. "Carys I'm gone to get Starbucks." She says.
"Again! See I told you she was a Starbucks lover." Carys says while laughing.
"Told who?" Nicole says still looking at her phone.
"I won the bet." Carys explains.
"What bet ... oh shit ." She looks up.
"Language." I say.
"Your our dad." She says before fainting. I catch her before she hit the floor.

"Is she normally like this?" I ask.
"No, she told me she was going to faint if she saw or Dad and our dad looked like Eli and Ryan." She says. I nod. "Can we go Starbucks?" She asks.
"We can but what about her?" I say.
"We put her in the back seat and by the time she wakes up we will arrive." She says.
"You guys are really coffee lovers." I say while laughing.
"Yh and Nicole is a swearing lover." She says.
"She swears a lot?" I ask.
"Yh a lot every sentence she says has a swear word." Carys says.
"You really are trying to get your sister in trouble." I say.
"She just needs to stop swearing a lot." She says.

We began walking to the car and put Nicole in the back seat. Carys hands me the keys.
"So where do you live?" She asks.
"It's along story." I say.
"I have time. The last time I was in the French quarter bare witches and dead witches came after Nicole and I.." she explains.
"What do you mean they came after you." I say.
"They were saying Elijah Mikaelsons kids and trying to kill us and tried to give us massive headaches." She says.
"Why did they want to do that." I ask.
"I don't know but their magic didn't work on us so they died because they were using all their energy on us." She says. Then Nicole wakes up. "Where am I?" She asks.
"In the car going Starbucks." Carys says.
"Starbucks!!" She cheers. We all laugh in the car.

Stefanie's P.O.V

"Mum we looked everywhere in the arena and Carys and Nicole aren't here." Elijah and Ryan say.
"Where are they?" They ask.
"They're safe." I say.
"Who are they with Paige is still here." Ryan says. That's when Ariana, Gigi and Jade come.
"Mum we can't find the twins." They say.
"They're safe with your father." I say.
"Father?" They all say. "Our dad!!" They continue.