Chapter 7

Klaus and Hayley came back quicker than we thought they only lasted a day in Mystic Falls. When Elijah and I woke up I needed to leave his room before Hayley came in. Hayley thanked Elijah and I for looking after Hope. There was so many enemies to come after Hope so they had to give her to Rebekah who would look after her and take her far away. I can't go with Rebekah because they would need me. Ugh life. We sit down and ate breakfast. Rebekah is gone with hope. We did a cloaking spell before they left. Things are a little awkward for Elijah and I because I caught him kissing Hayley. The day after we had sex. He used me because of his emotions because Hayley is marrying Jackson. I feel like an idiot. I go upstairs to my room and watch some tv. What am I going to wear today cause Paige is coming. I quickly go downstairs to see everyone who's there.
"You don't mind me having friends over do you?" I say.
"How old are they?" Klaus asks.
"My age." I reply simply.
"So we're going to have people who can kill us in an instant! I will lock myself up." Klaus says while smiling.
"Paige won't bite unless you piss her off and the rest won't do any harm." I say.
"I need to stay away from Paige then." Klaus says.
"Yh and don't piss her off either Paige doesn't show any mercy." I say.
"Well..." Klaus begins.
"We don't mind." Elijah cuts him off. I thank him and head upstairs to wear my outfit. I hear the door ring and now all my friends are here.
"Paige!" I scream.
"Evie," she says while we both laugh at that nickname and hug each other. I hug the rest and then Klaus appears out of no where.
"So this is the famous Paige." He says.
"Ugh you!" Paige says.
"Paige be nice," Harry says.
"You!" She says. We shake our heads and laugh at her. We go to the guest house living room since the other one is occupied and we catch up. Harry, Liam H, Bella, Paige, Chris, Liam P and I sit on the guest house lounge and talk about how much we've missed each other.

Elijah's P.O.V
I watch her guests arrive. I should of not let her invite them. How did they get in without an invitation. I regret letting her friends come. I thought they were female friends but most of them were men. Attractive men. Hayley and Jacksons marriage is soon and it's next month. The sooner the better. I don't like this. I want to marry her. Not Jackson, I! It's been 6 hours since Stefanie's friends came and they are leaving. Thank God. I can't stand Harry or Chris. They are so intimidating.
I go to Stefanie's room and come in.
"Stefanie we need to have a chat about last night." I say.
"Last night it was," she says.
"Nothing. It meant nothing. I didn't know what I was doing and I was angry about the Hayley thing." I cut her off. She looks at me with anger and sadness in her eyes. I leave the room quickly before she kills me. Wow. That was not good. I should probably leave her alone. It's for the best. As much as i dream of her. It's just that I don't know her to the extent to love her. Elijah, you have really messed up. Now she hates me and now I won't have talking buddy. That night I needed it I was in so much pain that I needed to let it of. She's never going to forgive me. I go to her room again and spot her undressing to wear her pajamas. She looks sexy in that white lingerie. She picks up her pajamas and wears it before picking a novel and reading it. She's beautiful yet I messed up my chance with her I hope she forgives me and understands me. I get ready for bed and shut my eyes while letting out a rather loud, deep sigh. I should probably get some rest and just hope i sleep well tonight.