Chapter 13

"What do you mean by twins." He repeats. That's when I stand up and compell him to forget we ever said twins. Then he leaves.
"That was a close one." Camie and Davina say.
"You need to leave before anyone else knows." Camie says.
"Even though we're going to miss you we don't want your new borns in danger." Camie and Davina says.
"But the thing is I'm going to continue carrying his kids until I sleep with him again that's when I can stop having his kids." I say.
"But what happens if sleep with again after you slept with him to break your curse." Davina asks.
"The curse will continue and I can continue having his kids." I say.
"I got you guys a Christmas/ goodbye present." I say. They both hug me.
"Thank you." They both say.
"S'alright. This is Hayley's give it to her for me please." I say. They nod there heads.

"Well I guess this is goodbye. I will miss you guys. Promise you'll come visit." I say.
"We'll miss you too. Of clues we will come visit. We want to go London and feel the cold wind going down on us." They day which makes me laugh.
"Well. Goodbye." I say.
"Goodbye and congrats." They wave as I walk past the door. Since Rebekah left she never came back. I come home and put my presents on each of their doors. I pack all my things and leave them a note. That's when I left and went back to London. We have a L.A house but we're mostly in London. I go to board the plane and land in England. It's so going to be home! I quickly call for an uber. When it comes I hop in and when I arrive. I give the driver the fee. And hop out of the car. I ring the bell and that's when I'm greeted by my family.
"Stephanie." Jordan shouts which makes everyone else come downstairs. Oh I've missed them.
----------------------------------------------
25 years later,
So I have 7 beautiful children. I have found a way to break my curse without sleeping with Elijah but that doesn't stop me from being fertile.
The twin boys Elijah Jr and Ryan are 25.
Ariana is 24. Jelena is 23. Jade is 21. Nicole and Carys  are 19. I love them to death and nothing can ever change that. The last thing I want is to see Elijah again. They are all singers and actresses and business. They have grown to have a good future apart from all the fame they get. Like crazy fans everywhere.

Elijah's P.O.V

Hayley had lied and 'Hope' wasn't Klaus' child but Jacksons. She changed the name Hope for Megan. Who was killed by the witches who thought she was a Mikaelson. Then 5 years ago that's when Hayley was actually pregnant with Klaus' child and they called it Hope. For some reason. I have been living in a dream world. My siblings and I linked to Klaus' life force. Kol and I had been bitten by Marcel who had he 7 wolf venom in him. Rebekah has a ripper curse and Freya had been poisoned and now we are counting on Hayley to give us a cure.
We sat down in the grass of the dream world. " I know how we can be saved." Rebekah says.
"How?" We asked.
"Remember Stephanie." Rebekah says and we all nod.
"Well she is a hybrid wolf blood and hybrid wolf bloods have all 10 of the wolf venom flowing through her veins and she's a powerful witch. Stephanie carried your children Elijah. Which means we can find them with your blood Elijah." Rebekah says. "There's no need to go through the spell. They are A- list celebs which means. They're going to be in teen choice awards. Where we will sit is when they sing bad blood and that's a healing song." She continues.
"We let you out 2 years ago what happened to that Rebekah." Kol says.
" I was actually filming bad blood with my nieces and nephews. Then I got healed and stabbed again. Thanks to Freya she brought me back before I have done anything." Rebekah explains.

"But I don't have children." I say."Vampires can't procreate." I continue.
"But we can with national vampires/ hybrid wolf bloods." Rebekah explains.
"You and Stephanie did a deed after you avoided her." Rebekah continues.
That's when I feel bad. I could of been there when she was pregnant.
"We have to let Hayley know we have to go teen choice awards without us being actually there." Kol says.

I feel shocked. Why was I so caught up with Hayley? I could of been with her to raise our children. What's wrong with me. Why do I feel so deceived? Guess what I wanted to believe is perfect in my dreams with Hayley but nothings really what it seems. I completely shut Stephanie out of my life. I'm the noble brother and shall continue to be it. Freya sends Hayley the note and let's Rebekah out. Before Rebekah tries to kill Hayley Freya will make her go into a long and deep slumber. For the rest of the time we have left until we arrive. All I can think about is. How do they look like? How old are they? What are they're names?
Will they be happy when they see me? Do they hate me? Do they want me in their lives? I can't be a father. Even though I'm noble and I'm a murderer. I can never forgive myself after with what happened with Tatia. I don't think I'm ready. I don't think I'm ready to be a father. A part of me will always be that monster.
"I guess now we have to wait until we arrive at teen choice awards." Kol says.
"What are we going to wear?" Freya asked.
"I have a backstage pass we'll find something. I am famous as well so Gucci and Armani for everyone." Rebekah says which causes us all to laugh.