Chapter 6

I turn off the spell they're using to make us confused and tell the rest to follow me . There we find the witches and the baby. They're about to produce a spell. They're going to sacrifice the baby. "You fools to come to this hour when we are in our time of strong power," they say before fire appeared everywhere so we couldn't go pass. I turn down the heat. One of the witches picked up the knife and was about to kill Hayley's baby. "No!" Klaus shouts. When the knife aimed at the head a blade out of nowhere collided with the witches stomach so she died. When the other witch tried to kill the baby another weapon appeared and left the witch in a 1000 cuts. We quickly take the baby and we found Marcel. We went to the mansion and smiled at our victory Klaus healed Marcel and we all sat down. "Hayley how are you back," Klaus says.
"I don't know," she replied.
"She had the baby's blood in her system,"Klaus says. "Which means your a vampire and to reborn into a hybrid you have to drink blood." Klaus continued. Hayley and Klaus left to feed.

A few months later.
Hayley  and Klaus left to  do some business in Mystic Falls while Elijah and I looked after Hope who is now 4 months old. She's grown so quickly. I remembered her ever since she was born.
"Niklaus is so lucky. I mean look at her she is a miracle." Elijah says. I agree with him.
"I really want to be a father." He continued. "But that can't happen," he looks down in sorrow.
"You'd be a great father." I say.
"I would be actually." He looks up brightly. "Never in a millennium I would think that the Klaus Mikaelson would be a dad," he says. I laugh at him. "He's blessed to have hope." He says. He really is sad. Oh poor Elijah.
"If you want I could make you fertile. If you want." I say.
"You'd do that for me." He says. I nod my head. "I wouldn't know how to thank you. It would be a dream come true." He says while smiling. I smiled back. I look at Hope who is now sleeping. Elijah and I look at each other for a long time before he kissed me. The kiss was slow and filled with passion. I kissed him back and he picked us up and took us to the bedroom. I ripped off his suit before he rips of my outfit. He showers my body with hungry kisses. I pull his hair and moan as he does the same. Then he finally put himself inside of me. The rest of the night all we could hear was our moans and the bed noises. Thank God Hope didn't wake up or our night of fun would be ruined.
I slept and felt kisses on my arm . I turn around and it's from Elijah. He's so hot with his broad shoulders and muscular body. I want him to myself. Then I realized he likes Hayley.