Chapter 33

Stefanie's P.O.V

"Well..." I begin.
"Well what did you see?" Vincent asks again.
"A lot." I say. Elijah sill looked confused and shocked about everything. He's looking around and then looked down.
"We were going to get married." Elijah says. I can't take all of this at once. We met each other long time ago and he broke my heart and cheated on me how can I trust him now. He is the father of my kids. Trust comes with a long policy. I don't know what to say or do. So this is a secret that has been kept from me for a 1000 years.

"What do you mean you were going to get married? To who?" Vincent asks.
"To me." I say.
Vincent puts his arms up and begins to sigh and laugh at the same time.
"So you were going to become Mrs Mikaeslson." Vincent says.
"Was." I say. Elijah turns around. I can't believe he did this to me he lied and cheated on me.
"Stefanie it was a mistake." Elijah says.
"Well this isn't the 2nd time I've heard it." I say. He cheated on me with Tatia and Hayley.
"Can we just put this behind us and deal with the Hollow." Elijah says.
"Fine." I reply.

"So how are we going to find the Hollow?" Elijah asks.
"We are going to have to go to the ball, won't we." I say.
"What about Vincent?" Elijah asks.
"Stefanie I think should just put a barrier spell that can only be reversible by you." Vincent says.
"Fine." I say while twisting my hand performing the spell.
"You're going to need food I'll put it in your kitchen and you can't attempt to leave or you'll be unconscious and could be dead." I say.
"I'll get the food." Elijah says before disappearing.

I look back at Vincent who's getting seated on one of the couches.
"So if you and Elijah were going to get married what stopped the marriage?" He asks.
"He cheated on me with Tatia long time ago." I say.
"Was it a one night thing or..?" He says.
"It went on for 6 months Vincent. 6 months!" I say.
"I can never imagine Elijah doing that. That's Klaus' type of thing." He says.
"Oh well Vincent. The past is the past." I say.
"Did you forgive him?" He asks.
"I did back then since I didn't think I'll see him again then my mum took him away from my memory which was a smart thing. But I don't know how I should feel." I say.

It's true I don't know how to feel should I feel sad, angry or heartbroken. I just don't know.
"Well should I tell you what I think," he says. I nod for him to continue. "I think that you Stefanie is the most caring and feeling immortal out there. You deserve a good person. You already have that good person. Elijah might have done something bad to you in the past but don't forget that he went down on his own two knees and cried begging you to come back. I think that was Elijah's biggest mistake. He is the father of your kids. I don't know if your planning on having another one but he'll always be the father." He says. He's right.
"You're right Vincent." I say while smiling.
"Do me a favour and not be mad at him." He says. I can't believe a man like    Vincent had his life taken by an evil spirit. He deserves much more in life. 1st his wife then his unborn child I just can't believe it. He's a good man.

After 10 minutes Elijah arrives. "I got the food." He says placing it on the counter. We were about to leave then Vincent says, "You guys are going to ball dressed like that?" He says.
Elijah and I both look at each other.
"We'll go and get dressed." Elijah and I say unison. We go to a nearby hotel and I go shopping real quick to buy a dress.
I come back to the hotel room and see Elijah trying to do his tie and button up his shirt. He looked so hot. I tried hard not to stare and went to put my bags down.

"Will you help me please." He says breaking the silence in the room. I walk over to him and do his buttons slowly and when I was about to do the last one he grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry." He says. Putting the other hand round my waist. "I have already forgave you and in plus sex doesn't solve anything." I say.
"It's not called sex it's called making love to someone who you love." He says leaning forward. Our lips attached. I jump wrapping my legs around his torso kissing him more. He lays me down putting gentle kisses on my neck and he takes of my top and I take off his shirt that I've just buttoned up.
All of our clothes lay on the floor and then I feel himself inside of me.
"Oh Elijah." I moan as he begins to thrust.

Once we finished making love we got dressed for the ball. We kind of did match since we were both wearing black and white.

We were about to walk out of the door then he turns my face around and kisses me

We were about to walk out of the door then he turns my face around and kisses me. "I've got a question to ask you Stephanie. Would you ever want to marry me?" He says.