The end part 1

"Dad!" The kids shout as they look at Elijah's body on the floor. As soon as the birth was over, I was already healed. I stood up but sat back right down because of pain. "He's deadGrandma did this didn't she?" Elijah jr says. "She won't get away with this." Nicole says. She looked just like her father. Vengeance in her eyes. Her hands come out and scream comes out of nowhere. My wretched mother comes back through the door screaming in pain because she was now bleeding from her eyes and nose. At the same time, the rest were looking at Elijah's lifeless body and crowding over it as if they were going to do something. A lot was going on at once. "Stop screaming." Nicole said then she stopped. I was breathing heavily like I was powerless.

All my siblings had went out to find her. She was right here in-front of me. "Tell your bastard of a child to stop." Kris says.
Nicole waves her hand again and Kris' leg snaps. "Ahhhh!!" The baby was now crying. Too much was going on at once for me to properly function. The screaming got worse as Nicole kept waving her hand and it was as it Kris' heart was going to come out. "Nicole stop!" A familiar voice says. "That's enough!" Elijah was back. They brought him back. "Dad!" She shouts and comes back to hug him.

We quickly get Kris and lock her in the dungeon. We don't know what we were going to do with her. Killing her wouldn't be enough. Something powerful has to happen. The rest of my siblings came back. "What are we going to do with her?" Jordan says.
" I don't know, what can we do? It's as if she isn't afraid of anything." I say. I looked into my newborn sons eyes. " What should we name him." I ask Elijah.

" I don't know. What can we name this little guy?" He says.
" We can name him Jordan." I say as a joke.
"After me." Jordan says, "I'm so honoured." He continues.
"I was joking silly." I say while laughing a bit. Given the current circumstances a laugh was needed there was too much evil and death in the air as-well as life.
" I can't believe this is the same mother that braided my hair and told me stories." Andrea says, "Yet she's the same bitch who's planning to kill innocent kids and her whole family." She continues.

"We can name him Joseph." Elijah says.
"What about Nicolas?" I ask.
"You've picked the names for the other children. It's now my turn." He says.
"Fair enough." I say while holding him in my arms.
"We can name him Alexander Jacob Mikaelson." He says.
"That doesn't sound that bad. Actually, I like it." I say.
"Hello Alexander." I say while holding his tiny little baby hands.
"You're going to call him Alex for short right." Jordan says.
"Of course." I say while laughing.

While Alex was sleeping, we were thinking of ways to deal with our mother. "We can hang her then cut her body into 4 parts just like they did to people that committed treason back in the day." Khloe says.
"That's maybe too violent." I say. Of course I want my mother to pay but this would be too much. Well, it is too much. This is something Klaus would do and what Klaus would do is not something that you should do. We stood there thinking of ideas on how to deal with our mother. "We can just make her choke on blood." Andrea says.
"That's too messy. We have children to think about." Jordan says.

"Nicole did technically snap mothers leg so I guess the kids wouldn't mind that much. I mean, they are old enough to understand what is going on." Khloe says.
"I want this punishment to last long and make her suffer." I say.
"We can place her body in a stretcher, then it will stretch her body out and break all of her bones. Causing a lot of problems which would lead to her death." Jordan says.
"Are you guys just bringing up medieval punishments." Elijah says.
"Yes they are." I say.

"Or maybe we can dagger her and leave her in s coffin for 50 years but after a few months she would be buried alive but for the rest of the 50 years. Then she would feel suffocation, hunger and thirst." Khloe says.
"These punishments are getting way too far." I say.
"She's still in the dungeon until we think of a good one, we should leave her there." Jordan says.
"Well that's the only actual great idea given today about this, so I guess we should follow it." I say.

I walk over to Alex who was still sleeping, them Elijah follows behind. " I gave birth to another baby who looks exactly like you." I say.
"Well I guess my genes are just much stronger." He says. I playfully punch him in the arm. "How can someone so innocent ever had to be born on a day like this." Elijah says.
"Well this day has been dramatic. A lot of things going on at once." I reply.
"But at least we made it through the day:" he says.
"We still have the rest of eternity to come" I say.
"Well maybe it's not too late for a happy ending." Elijah says.

"It's never too late for a happy ending." I say after we kissed. We walked back to the living room and sat on the couches. "I just would like to say thank you to the kids, for bringing me back as quick as you did." Elijah says.
"Your welcome Dad and it didn't take that long, we have a lot of supernatural things in our bloodline." Carys says.
"But you're still human." Khloe says.
"We know and we're proud to be human, I can't imagine myself drinking blood." She says.
"And you would never have to." Elijah says.

We all sat as a family talking and laughing you would've thought that this was going to be a happy ending but that all changed.