Chapter 4

Stefanie's P.O.V

Elijah Mikaelson. I dream about him everyday it's been 3 weeks since I first came here but I can't find Rebekah. I'm going to have to do a spell. I mumble a few words and it located that she was in a room upstairs. I walk upstairs and saw a coffin and in there was Rebekah oh my gosh. She looks dead. I can see why she hates it. I think I should take out the dagger. "Don't even think about it," a voice said behind me. I turn around and notice the famous Klaus Mikaelson he don't scare me.

"Step away before I rip your throat ," he says

"Step away before I rip your throat ," he says. I begin to laugh.
"My bite can kill you in seconds." I say. He really thinks he's all that. Well I'm Stefanie bitch.
"So I suggest you undagger Rebekah or I'll dagger you." I threaten.
"Oh how can you do that your just an ordinary vampire." He laughs. "What's your name love," he says.
"My name is Stefanie," I say. Then he begins to back away. "Your Rebekah's national vampire/hybrid/witch friend aren't you," he says. I nod my head. He gives me one last look before he vanishes. I pull out the dagger and hear a gasp from Rebekah. "Steph?" She says.
"Yes," I say.
"I need air," she says before she tries to get out of the room. She stands outside to catch her breath.
"Let me freshen up," she says before vanishing in the house.
I hour later.
"Sorry I took long to greet you. So how long were you here." She asks.
"3 weeks ago." I reply.
"I'm so sorry," she replies.
"It's alright." I say.
"When are you leaving?" She asks.
"Anytime I want because I compelled the airport staff to let me in the plane. Then I bought a car so I can leave any time I want." I say. Then we both start to laugh.
"I know what car you got it goes in the lines of White Range Rover." She says while laughing.
"You know me too well." I say.
"So have you met Hayley and Davina and Camille ."she says.
"Yes I have they're really nice," I say.
" And you bitch. You didn't tell me you had another brother." I continue.
"Oh yes Elijah. I forgot about him when I tell you stories." She says. We laugh again. "It's so good to have you back." I say. We nod in agreement. I have missed her so much. But I'm still a bit confused. I think I like Elijah. Our rings shine when we're together. My mum said when that happens it's when you find your true love. But right now. I do think we should be together. He likes Hayley and I accept that. I don't like him to the extent where I feel nervous around him. I don't like him that much that butterflies appear in my stomach. Sometimes I want to compel Hayley to bring out the worst in her but that's selfishness. I'm not Paige. Paige I miss her. Paige is also one of my best friends . We have known each other since day one. It has always been Paige, Rebekah, Bella and I. They are my best female friends. My best male friends is Harry, Liam, Chris and the other Liam. I miss them to but we do contact each other everyday . Which is good. I really want a child. But I can only have one with my true love. I'm not a bitch to compel people to like me. I let things happen naturally and that's the way I want it to be.