Chapter 29

Stefanie's P.O.V

"Elijah the only way it can stop is if you die." I explain. He raises his head and faces me. "I can't die because if I do the Hollow will channel my power." He says. He's right. I'll need to find the leader of the Hollow since that's the only way i can defeat it. "Elijah do you know the leader of the Hollow?" I ask him.
"I don't know the leader but I do know the creator. Vincent he created the Hollow to over throw Marcel time ago when Marcel didn't like the witches using magic in The Quarter. Vincent said the dark spirits have came back to the city and it wants power. It has been possessing people. It sacrifices children for strength and power which is why it has Hope." He explains.

Sacrificing children. Innocent children.
"We need to find Vincent." I say.
"Stefanie I can't go with you before I kill other innocent lives." He says.
"You didn't kill them Elijah the Hollow did." I say, "Elijah I have another way to fix you but it'll hurt a lot." I continue.
He nods. I put my hands in his head and he groans and screams in pain. I hate doing this to him. While doing this, I saw something I shouldn't have saw. His plans for him and Hayley. I don't know if the Hollow put it in his head in an attempt to make me jealous.He groans again. I can tell the spell is working because the blue light is coming out of his eyes.
"Almost there," I say in reassurance. He can't reply because he's in too much pain.

The spell has finished since the blue light turned into a ball and exploded.
Sweat dripping from his forehead streams down and he wipes it off. He gets the tissues in his pocket and removed the sweat. "Thank you Stefanie." He says. I smile back at him.
"Lets go find Vincent." I say while walking to the car. Elijah offered to drive and we drove back to The Quarter. I decide to take this time to sleep. This was going to be a three hour drive because of the traffic. My eyes shut down tiredly.

Elijah's P.O.V

Stefanie has fallen asleep and I kiss her cheek and hand. She really is beautiful when she sleeps. During the whole car journey, I was thinking about the mistakes that I have made and how I can't live with it in my brain. I'm now father and these kids depend on me. What I did to the crescent wolves was all for Klaus. It now clicks in my head that I sacrifice a lot for Klaus and he always breaks me. He daggers me a lot and now I don't ever want to go back unless it's for Hope. From now on I want to get rid of Klaus out of my life for good. He can hunt me down but he'll never find me. I need to focus on my children and my new family.

For a millennium I have been stuck with a person i call my brother. I always thought he could change and be a better man. Niklaus will always be Niklaus, the tyrant monster. I'm done fighting his enemies because it's his problem. The reason we have so much enemies is because of him if he had a better heart, I wouldn't of been so close to death. I'm done being by his side, he always manages to find a way to break me. Tatia, we were fighting too much because we both liked her. He killed Gia and took Hayley away from me. For that I can say thank you because the feelings for Hayley was in my head not my heart. For all I care they can both rot in hell.

We arrive at the compound, Stefanie wakes up and we walk in. "Vincent!" I shout. "Vincent!" I continue. Klaus appears, "You came back brother, Vincent is not here."he says. Before I leave, Hayley appears in Klaus' top and said, "Klaus come back to bed. I vanish out of there and go to the witches cemetery and Stefanie follows me and we walk into the bayou because I need some air. "The cemetery is the other way," she says.
"I know I just need air and take this time to apologise for my behaviour." I say.
"It wasn't you who said it, it was the Hollow. It's alright." She says.

I couldn't fight the urge so I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. The setting was so perfect. The sun setting, the colourful trees and the love of my life. I can't believe I ever let her go. We pull away from the long and passionate kiss. "Let's go and defeat the Hollow." I say and we both start laughing.