Chapter 28

Stefanie's P.O.V

I drag Elijah's body and chain him up. Right now he could've been dead but I chose not to kill him. It would kill me inside. I sit there and stair at him. The Hollow is anchored in him. He won't be able to control it. I have to fix him and the only way I can fix him is by death. He must die and I'll have to resurrect him. I know his family would disagree with me but at the end I have to do what I have to do. I have to do what's right for him even though it's not.

The Hollow is going to drive him to kill people a lot of people. What if our kids see? I don't want them to think that their father is a murderer. I don't want them to fear him a lot. I sit down for a minute and see Elijah is waking up. The past is replaying in his head. It's haunting him. The mistakes from his past. His eyes begin to open. "What did you do to me?" He asks. I stand there with my hands on my hips. "I bit you," I say. He groans and puts his hand on his head. "You bitch," he says before he blacks out again.

I get my phone out to call Rebekah. "Bekah where are you?" I say.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Elijah... he's been possessed by the Hollow." I say.
"How? The Hollow has come onto Klaus and Marcel." She says.
"We need to fix them before something really bad happens." I say.
"Your a powerful witch you can defeat the Hollow." She says.
"I know but to be honest I can't be bothered." I say honestly.
"Stefanie defeat the Hollow today." Rebekah says sternly. We end the phone call and I call the rest of my family.

My siblings arrived. "Where are the kids?" I ask them.
"There with mum," Khloe says. We all sat down in the living room and something is not right. Elijah he's not making us much noise as he made before. I go up stairs quickly and notice he escaped. This ain't good. I bit him he's weak. I see Paige come down the stairs. "Paige have you seen Elijah?"I ask.
"I healed him and he vanished off somewhere." She explains. I let out an if sigh. "Paige I bit him for a reason the Hollow is anchoring him. Wherever he is he's causing a lot of trouble." I say. She gives a look that shows she's sorry and didn't know. I flash out of the house I need to find him.

Elijah's P.O.V

In front of me 100 dead bodies lay drained of blood. This is not like me something is happening to me. I go on my knees the pain in my head is unbearable. "Dad," I turn around and see Nicole. She gasps. "You're a monster dad. I'm even ashamed to call you my dad." Nicole says.
"Nicole I didn't do this." I say.
"Of course you didn't Thor, I made you do it." She says. That's when I realised this isn't Nicole it's the Hollow. Her eyes turn a bright blue. They have really got into my head.

Nicole.. well the Hollow begins to laugh. "By the end of the day, you are going to kill Hayley Marshall and Hope and your dearest brother Klaus. The Hollow will be stronger than ever." It says. Then vanishes out of my head. I begin to run and something stops me. Stefanie is there. "You need to help me Stefanie. The Hollow wants me to kill Klaus, Hayley and Hope." I say. Her eyes widen at my words. What am I going to do? If I can't control myself then I can't control the Hollow in me.