Chapter 45

Stefanie's P.O.V

"Mum where's Nicole and Carys?" Elijah jr says.
"Your father went to teach them how to drive." I say.
"They were gone for 4 hours. Something must of crashed. I mean the car would've crashed." He says.
"Don't say that. You know Nicole doesn't like it when you guys assume she's crashed a car or any other vehicle." I say.
"Yh but she's crashed cars how many times.... 10 times." Elijah jr says.
"Yes but that doesn't mean she crashed today." I say.
"Has dad let her drive last." He says.
"Yes. He told me his plan after your siblings warnings." I say.

"Act shocked if the word crash is involved when they speak." I say.
"Mum, Nicole know when we're acting. It would hurt her feelings." He says.
"Then just say reassuring things." I say.
"Gigi did that." He says.
"The last thing we need is her lashing out and saying words that she doesn't mean to say." I say.
"Like when she said to uncle Chris you're not my dad so stop trying to control me." Ryan says.
"Ryan do you love eavesdropping during chats." Elijah jr says.
"What?" Ryan says, "I can't help it I'm part vampire too." He continues.

"I'm going to make dinner so don't say anything when they come home and we hear Nicole crashed a car." I say.
"Mum come on, don't you trust me." Elijah jr says. At that point Carys' and Nicole's friends came in. "No Eli we don't trust you." Samuel says.
"Why?" Elijah jr says.
"Because last time you told Carys what night walking is." Samuel says.
"You guys now that was a very rude thing to do." I say.
"Yh because when it's Carys' turn to cook like don't get me wrong the food is the bomb but.... she doesn't make enough to fill us. That's why we made up night walking so when we don't get full we go to Pizza Hut or Nando's. We're not really losing calories we're gaining." Samuel explains.

"That really hurt her feelings." Ryan says.
"Oh shhh Ryan you did it too." Jade says.
"So if you're dad is the noble on and you Ryan and Eli look like him... a lot. Doesn't that mean you will get all the ladies because of you're nobleness." Abel says, (Nicole's best friend). Elijah jr and Ryan look at him confused.
"And when you do, don't forget to holla at your boy." He continues.
This was supposed to be family diner time so how am I going to get them out.
"Guys today it's Carys' turn to cook." I say.
"It is?" Samuel questions. I nod at him.
"Well in that case when you go on the night walk meet us at cosmos." Abel says. Then they all finally leave. They all finally leave. I go in the kitchen and began making mac and cheese, salad, chocolate cake and wedges. I also had to order pizza to satisfy my cravings. They're still not here yet.

Even the Pizza guy arrived before them. I might as well call Elijah.
"Hello," I say.
"Hello Stefanie." He says.
"Would you like to tell me where you guys are and why you are taking so long." I say.
"We're on our way and..." he begins.
"And what mister you need to get your but here in 5 minutes because dinner is getting cold." I say.
"Pregnancy hormones." He says while laughing. I quickly hang up. I wonder where they are. Now I have to heat up the food again.
"Mum I'm hungry." Ryan says.
"I know I'm just waiting on your father and your sisters they should be here soo..." I was cut off when I heard the door slam shut.

"We're home." Carys says.
"What happened and what took you so long." I say.
"Nicole crashed the car." Elijah explains. "Which is fine because they're just learning." I say.
"Nicole crashed." The rest of the siblings say trying to act shocked. They really did blow it.
"You guys already knew I was going to crash." Nicole says.
"Ye....yes." They says.
"Which is why Dad let you drive last." Carys blurts. I was expecting this from Elijah jr.

Oh great. "Well this is just great even my own father thinks bad of me." She says.
"Nicole.." Elijah begins.
"No, I get it I'm not as perfect as Carys." She says.
"What?" Elijah says.
"Just admit Carys is your favourite twin." She says.
"What?" Carys says.
"Oh Cays is it your turn to cook because I sure am saving money to go on a night walk." She says, while stomping up to her room.
"Nicole!" I shout. "Nicole!" I shout again and the door slams. Ariana waves her hand so the room becomes soundproof so Nicole can't hear us.

"Carys why would you tell her." I say.
"I don't know, it kind of just blurted it out." She says.
"Now you hurt her feelings." I say.
"I know I am sorry but she hurt my feelings too she said she's going on a night walk since it's my turn to cook." She says.
"If you don't mind me asking, what is a night walk." Elijah says.
"It's when it's Carys' turn to cook and we don't get full so we go on a 'night walk' to a restaurant behind her back to satisfy our hunger." Gigi explains.

"You see mum, I didn't explain it this time." Elijah jr says.
"Well I should probably go to talk to her." I say.
"No, I should probably talk to her." Elijah says while standing up and walking up the stairs.

Elijah P.O.V

I reach Nicole's door and began to knock. No answer. "Nicole can I come in." I say. No answer or so she's not talking to everyone.
"Nicole come on." I say while sighing. What could grab her attention.
"I will give you your make up bag back if you let me in." I say then the door squeaks open and Nicole is sitting there in her bed.
"Nicole can we talk." I say.
"About what." She says.
"About what just happened out there." I say.
"Can we not talk about that." She says.
"I can't believe you would think that Carys is my favourite twin." I say.
"Who wouldn't think that which is why you probably gave her a better punishment than mine." I say.
"Actions lead to punishments." I say, "I always tell you this.." I continue.
"I know, I know. None of us is your favourite you love us all equally." She says.
"Exactly." I say.

"It's just that when I drive I get a bit nervous and scared and I get a panic attack and I crash." She explains.
"Why do you get the panic attacks?" I ask.
"Because the 1st time I crashed it was because of a woman named Dahlia. Someone got hurt really hurt badly and I get scared of it happening again." She says.
"Dahlia... my aunt Dahlia." I say.
"She's your aunt?" She says.
"That's a story for another time." I say.
"So do I get my make up bag back." She's says.
"No, that was the only way I could get your attention." I say.
"Oh dad." She says.
"You're still grounded." I say.