Chapter 19

Rebekah's P.O.V

Before we got healed.....

I ran out of my seat looking for Stefanie my breath hitching as I ran. Heavy gasps coming out of my mouth. Where is she? Maybe I should look for the kids I turn around and see Carys and Nicole right in front of me. "Oh hi Aunt Rebekah." They say. I smile at them well.... tried to smile. "You don't look ok," she says. I pull up the sleeve of my top and show her my mark.
"Oh wow." She says and touches the mark which fades away.
"You should be better now." She says.
"Can  I have your blood." I ask.
"Why?" They reply.
"My siblings have been bitten by something that can kill us. Please. One of them is your father." I say.
"My dad is here." Carys says quietly.
"Yes. If you don't believe me look at your ring all the time when you are performing or walking past my row." I say.
"Ok I'm not going to give you our blood because there's nothing to put it on. The only way I can heal them is give you my blood and give them water with your spit in it." She explains. She gives me her blood and I rush to find 3 cups.

All I have to do is spit in it an it's all over. I pour water spit on it and quickly go to drown it down their throats I can see they're healing. Elijah is asleep and Kol is awake and Freya gives me a smile which means that she's fine. Oh thank God. Hayley goes to find the bathroom and we all go backstage and leave Elijah in his seat to sleep so we can't disturb him. I feel so good knowing that my family is fine now.

I go back to the arena to see if Elijah is awake but he's still asleep. Oh wow. I look for Stefanie. And I see her sitting in a seat. "Stef!" I shout.
"Bekah!" She smiles. We get up and walk around the arena talking it's so good to catch up with her. While we were on the 20th row in the arena. On the 3rd and 4th seat was Klaus and Marcel.
"Brother," I say.
"Sister." He croaks trying to smile.
"Rebekah don't come to bear before you end up like him." Marcel says.
"You wouldn't hurt me Marcel." I say.
"I have a lot of power and with this power I can pull your dear brothers heart and you'll never see him again."
He says.

"So I'm warming you blondie don't push your luck." He says sternly.
"Excuse me who are you talking to?" Stefanie says. "The last time I checked you were still younger then her by 500 years." She continues.
"Well last time I checked you were Elijah's girl but was beaten by Hayley. The last time I checked it was Elijah who pulled my heart out. It was this family which caused Davina's death and it was their enemies who caused Camie's death." Marcel says.
"Well the last time I checked you were a normal vampire which is what I'm going to do to you." Stefanie says.

She performs some magic thing which takes away marcels hybrid self and leaves him to a pathetic, normal killable, vampire. I quickly pull out the blade out of Klaus heart and feed him my blood to heal him for today. "Do not feed on anyone here."I say. Which he agrees to.
"Thanks Stefanie." I say and she smiles at me. Marcel sits in his seat unconscious. No one messes with my family. Klaus goes backstage and I see him and Hope and Hayley bonding. Hope in his arms. He was happy they we're family again. Klaus and Hayley go to the bathroom to talk. It would be rude if eavesdropped on them. It's invading the privacy so I go back to the arena to find Elijah. And he screams Hayley's name. Wow I don't think he knows he's ok.