Chapter 5

Elijah's P.O.V

Hayley and I well things are complicated with her. One minute she kisses Jackson the other minute she falls for Klaus and the other minute she tries to kiss me. I really want someone to listen to me. I should see Stefanie she is a good listener and i haven't spoken to her in months. Wow I was really busy and Klaus daggered me. Hayley is 7 months pregnant and the baby is coming soon. It's expected to be a girl. I have missed Stefanie's company. I walk into the dining room and notice Stefanie making breakfast she looks breathtaking. She is really beautiful. She finished making breakfast for everyone which we all thank her for. She clears up and heads upstairs. I follow her and knock on her door. "Elijah hi," she says while smiling.  I greet her back and we talk for a bit. "So have you manned up yet and told Hayley," she says.
"Do you know how to do a spell so no one can hear us." I say.
"Sure." She replies and does something with her eyes.
"How are you not doing a spell," I ask.
"I use visual magic," she replies and i nod my head.
"So you were saying." She says.
" I don't think I like.." I was cut off when we heard chants downstairs. We speed walk downstairs. There was witches. They took Hayley. We followed them quickly and reached the church. Oh no! They snapped Klaus' neck. Stefanie did a spell to stop the witches but Hayley was giving birth and we couldn't stop her. Another witch appeared out of no where and stabbed Stefanie she fell to the floor and before I can retaliate they snapped my neck.

I gasped and woke up to see Stefanie. "Oh thank God you awoke." She says. "When did you wake" I ask. "A minute before you." She replies. her head and vanishes. She gasps. I follow her. In front of us we see Hayley with a neck that has been sliced with a blade. There was no pulse or heartbeat. "No!" I scream and look at Stefanie who is about to do a spell to bring her back. "Stop Hayley wouldn't want this." Klaus says. We look at him in confusion . "Hayley wouldn't want to be brought back if she dies. She told me that from the beginning ever since I met her." He continues. "But why?" Stefanie says. Tears spill out of my eyes. I sped off to the cemetery.
"No! Not Hayley!" I scream.
"Brother," Klaus says.
"What Niklaus." I say.
"Hayley is."
"Hayley is dead. She is the mother of your child and if you had  accepted that long before none of this would happen! Look at me Brother. Hayley has gone and it had broken me. I've never let anyone in apart from her! It breaks me inside." I say. Klaus comes and hugs me as I begin to cry even more.

Stefanie's P.O.V

He has never let anyone in. He let me in. I thought he liked me and that we can be together but no! Fuck you Elijah. I shouldn't have fell for him. I shouldn't of came here. Maybe I would be better of at home and to think that I should've kissed him when I had a chance to. I just have to be smart. He loves Hayley and I'm going to have to live with that and accept that. I should probably clean up. I go to the place where Hayley was laying there lifeless and still. I should bring her back. I close my eyes to think of a thing I should do and my focus was disturbed when I heard a load gasp. "Hayley oh thank God you were alive I was thinking of a way to bring you back and here you are now." I say while hugging her. She smiles. "Where's my baby," she says.
"We should go look for her asap." I say. As soon as we were about to leave Elijah and Klaus come downstairs.
"Hayley how are you..." Elijah began.
"No questions now I need to find my baby." She says.
"I can feel her I think she's in the cemetery." Hayley continues. We all go there and stand on the tallest building. "I can't see it," Klaus says.
"It's some sort of illusion," Elijah and I say in unison.