Chapter 31

What Stefanie's sees....

"The Hollow wants power and we have to channel it from Klaus the original hybrid and Marcel the greater beast." A man says with a snake around his neck.
"We must get the leader of all this Vincent Griffith." Another man says with a snake tattoo on his face.
"How exactly are we going to do that?" Another man says.

Vincent at the Mikaelson compound..

"So you guys are holding a ball to lure the Hollow followers in?" Vincent says.
"So you got the plan." Klaus says.
"So if you don't mind me asking where is Elijah in this plan." Vincent says.
"Elijah... he needs to come so we can talk things out and at least be civil." Hayley says with Hope by her side.
"Are you positive they will come and Elijah will come." Vincent says.
"Positive." Klaus says with a smirk kissing Hayley.

Marcel is locked in a dungeon so the Hollow don't take over him and Marcel and Klaus had a huge fight which left a lot of Marcel's blood and the Hollow use it to create a weapon and Sofia has it. This weapon can kill an original. At the end of the ball Klaus, Elijah and Hayley die from Vincent's hands.

The end...

I gasp back into reality and Vincent opens his eyes. "What happened? What did you see?" Vincent and Elijah say.
"Klaus holds a Mikaelson ball and the Hollow have created weapon powerful enough to kill and Original. Vincent kills Klaus, Hayley and you...you Elijah." I say. Elijah turns around in shock with his hands on hips he looks frustrated. "So the Mikaelsons are going to fall and the prophecy have found another way to bring us down." Elijah says. Turning his head round to me. I don't know what to do. I finally got the love of my life back now he's going just like the others.

"So if I die the Hollow dies with me so what happens if I'm brought back." Vincent says.
"Vincent if you were dead the world would start again but this time you will need to find a way to not start the dark magic like you did when Marcel ruled." I explain.
"So you're saying that Vincent's death can re-write history." Elijah says.
"Yes and I can finally remember what happened in the past before I turned and i have a feeling my mum is hiding something from me." I say.
"What go you mean exactly? What is your mother not telling you it could be important." Elijah says.
"I don't know something about her seemed off ever since I told her o was pregnant for the first time." I say with my eye rolled up.

"Why am I getting a feeling that it involves me." Elijah says.
"I don't know to be honest." I say.
"Well as a regent witch i think it does involve you both and the only way to find out is if you close your eyes and hold hands. Then go into each others minds." Vincent says.
"You really think so." I say curiously.
"If you don't mind me asking Stephanie why did your mother and Esther not like each other." Vincent says.
"To be honest I don't know, all I remember is me and Rebekah being really good friends when we were younger than I remember my siblings and I telling my mum to leave because we didn't like the area anymore. Than she said we would get away from trouble that Esther would perform." I say. I still don't know why I wanted to leave my best friend behind.

"The nights before my mother turned us to vampires." Elijah says.
"There must be another reason why you told your mother to leave." Vincent says.
"Let's get started." I say while holding Elijah's hand and both of us closing our eyes shut. His hands were bigger than mine so I felt so small. I felt like a baby but a grown ass woman with 7 kids and a man.

The hidden secret.....
3 years before the Mikaelsons turned...

I was sitting near the river staring at the sky then I heard footsteps and had a feeling that someone came. He sat next to me and that man was Elijah.

"What is a beautiful girl doing sitting by herself and staring at the sky this evening

"What is a beautiful girl doing sitting by herself and staring at the sky this evening." He says.
"I came her to get some air." I say while laughing.
"Shouldn't you be home to your husband?" Elijah said.
"Husband? I've never been married." I say.
"Do you have a suitor?" Elijah asks.
"No I do not have a suitor either." I say.
"How is a girl as exquisite as you not have suitor or a husband." He says.
"And how is a man as handsome as you not have a suitor or a wife." I say. When we looked at each other's eyes that's when I knew that he was my true love.

We saw each other then and every now and then we shared a few kisses. We lost our virginities to each other. We had to keep our nights a secret because if anyone found out I would be casted out then no one would marry me. We knew we were going to get married one day so we did it. That's how much we were so in love.

2 years later....

Elijah and I sat down in the woods and sat in our favourite spot. We looked at the stars and he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Stefanie Jenner I love you very much." He said.
"I love you too Elijah Mikaelson." I say looking at him. Our lips connected for a few seconds than we pulled apart.
"That's why I'm asking you to become a Mikaelson." He says.
"Wait what?" I say. He turns around and goes into his knees. "Stephanie Nichola Jenner will you marry me." He says. I didn't know what to say since tears were spilling down my face. "Ye-ye-yes." I say while crying and jumping into his arms.