Chapter 35

Stephanie's P.O.V

Something is not right. I heard a scream and the scream sent shockwaves through out my body. I know it's not the kids because I would've heard their voices but this one is different. I feel like it's Elijah. He's sending me a message. If I can find out which direction the screaming is going then I can find him. I've been trying different methods but it's still not working. I use my red eyes to find him and all I saw was that he was in a cabin. This cabin is in the bayou I have to get there quickly.

I get my phone out to call Marcel.
"Hello Marcel," I say.
"Stefanie long time!" He says.
I begin to laugh. "It has been a long time." I say.
"So what can I do for you." I say.
"I need you to meet me at the cemetery and make sure no one follows you. Also make sure to get Vincent." I explained.
"What has something happened?" He asks.
"This is important be there in 5 minutes. I'll tell you when you arrive." I say then hung up I quickly get my jacket and phone then I leave the hotel.

I make my way to the cemetery and see Vincent and Marcel there.
"I see yesterday's plan worked." Vincent says.
"Not really." I explain.
"Wha - what do you mean?" He asks.
"While I was stopping the fight between Klaus and Marcel. The Hollow possessed Sofia's body and staked Elijah with a thorn blade which can kill him." I explain.
"You're telling me that Elijah Mikaelson is held hostage by the Hollow and is going to die." Marcel says.
"If we don't stop it. If we don't stop her than he will be dead and I can't let that happen." I say.

At this moment tears were about to spill out of my eyes.
"Ok." Marcel sighs. "What do you want us to do?" He asks.
"There's a tree in the bayou and that tree is where the Hollow will come out as a human. I need you to stand guard by it and burn it to the ground. Be aware of your surroundings. Stay on guard. Kill anyone who's in your way." I say which leaves both of them nodding.

All of a sudden my phone rings, I look down at it and see it's Rebekah now I have to answer this.

Elijah's P.O.V

"Stefanie!" I shout. "Stefanie!" I shout again. "Silence!" The Hollow shouts. "Your precious Stefanie won't be here to save you as I've also possessed your sisters body which shall keep her distracted." She says with a smirk.
"I can see that Vincent and Marcel are coming. Wouldn't it be nice to give them a great welcome." She says with another smirk. I grit my teeth at her.
"Elijah Mikaelson you're going to die in 10 minutes. I suggest you hope and pray that someone is on their way or else you will be 6ft underground with no one by your side and with nothing to hear apart from silence." She continues.

I'm scared to die. The only thing I've feared in these 1000 years is death. I have kids and I never told Stefanie this is that I want 3 more children. Elijah Mikaelson and his 10 kids. With those 3 kids I will watch them grow from small to large. I'm still watching the others mature and I don't think I'm ready to leave them behind. "Oh oh the clock is ticking 5 minutes." She says.
"Stefanie!" I shout. "Stefanie!" I shout again. "Oh for heavens sake won't you shut up she's not coming. In fact since all will do for the last 5 minutes is shout her name I'll just kill you right now." She says.

What I saw was the spirit leave Sofia's body and Sofia's body fall on the floor unconsciously. The spirit begins to chant a spell which causes my body to arch in pain. "Stefanie!" I shout again. She continues to cast the spell. My body couldn't handle this pain anymore. I collapse down in the floor and feel my veins turn cold. My brain turnt cold. "Stefanie." Was the last thing I said.

No ones P.O.V

"Grandma it's been so long till Mum and Dad have came back and I can't take it anymore. We need to go and visit them." Nicole says with her siblings behind her. Grandma Kris looks around before sighing and says, "I'll allow you guys to go because I know you can look after yourselves but Paige is going with you and don't forget to contact me if you arrive." She says.
"Yes!" They all say. "Thank you." They say again.

Nicole's P.O.V

"Anyone know how to get to the French Quarter." Carys says.
"We'll use magic." I say. We all hold hands and close our eyes before transporting to New Orleans. We surprisingly ended up in the bayou.
"Why are we in the bayou we should be in the Mikaelson compound." Jade says.
"Hold on something is wrong." I say. The floor begins to rumble and a tree begins to crack open with hands sticking out. A female body appears.

She begins to smirk. "Do you know who I am?" She says. "I'm Indadu you might referee to me as the Hollow." She says. This bitch is crazy. "Why are you introducing your self to me. I have a question for you bitch." I say. "Do you know who I am?" I continue. She stands still for a moment. "I'm Nicole fucking Mikaelson." I say.
"Nicole language."Elijah jr says.
"Ah yes. Elijah Mikaelson's kids. The kids with greater power. Greater then me I might add which is why I want us to join forces." She says with a smile.
"Bitch are you crazy." Jade says.
"Nobody will work with you." I add on.

She begins to walk around with a smile on her face. "Well it's your lucky day because my return was used with a sacrifice of a powerful immortal. So of course I couldn't use your mother but I went for your father." She begins to laugh. "Your father is dead." She says.

I walked over her and waved my hand so her eyes will bleed.
"Impressive Nicole." Paige says. "But I'll take it from here." She adds Inez
"You messed with the wrong Mikaelson. Now you're good as dead." Ariana says.
"I'll make sure Paige takes your ugly, hairy as to hell." I say.
"Paige when the power is drawn out give it to Aunt Freya." Ryan says.
"I'm going to find Dad." I say before vanishing of to the cabin and that's where I see my father on the floor lifeless.

"Dad!" I say while tears spill out of my eyes. I close my eyes and begin to cast a spell to bring him back. Carys came next to me and began to do the same thing. We began to hear his veins defrost and that told us that he is waking up. We stopped and open our eyes and heard a gasp.

"Girls!" He said.
"Dad!" We say while hugging him and he kissed both of our heads. The the rest of my siblings came joining the hug. It was so good to see him again.
"Elijah? Kids." Mum says. She joined the hug as well and we looked like a proper happy family.