Chapter 9

"Stefanie, you and Elijah are going to assassinate Francesca Guerrero and enter her home." Klaus explains while screeching in pain.
"After you do that you should kill every wolf with a moonlight ring." Klaus continues.
"I really think Hayley should kill Francesca because she did want to get revenge." I say. Hayley smiles.
"She tried to hurt my baby and she will get what she deserves." Hayley says.
"Let's begin." Elijah says. We all go in pursuit. Elijah and I are routing to Francesca's home and the journey is very awkward since only our footsteps can be heard.
"Stefanie do forgive me for my words." He says.
"It's fine." I say trying to end the conversation.
"How can you just forgive me like that. Are you not mad at me." He says.
"Yh I am mad at you. But i understand, it's fine." I reply.
"So we are in good terms." He says.
"Yeah." I say. I look up to see him smiling as i smile back and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to me and kisses me. "I shouldn't of let you go." He whispers and kisses me more. Our lips molded together for a while until we stopped to go to Francesca's house. She opened her door and smiled evilly thinking we can't go in without invitation. I come in which shocks her and Elijah comes in m. We kill the rest of the family and let her run free to be killed by Hayley. We go home and see Klaus regaining his strength. "I feel so good," he says.
"Don't get to gasped brother." Elijah says.
"So where's Hayley." Klaus asks.
"Killing Francesca." I say.
"But why has she taken so long." Klaus says.
"Yh why?" Elijah and I say. That's strange it doesn't take that long to kill someone. Unless she's doing something else. We called her phone she's not answering. This bitch takes Elijah from me and now she's gone. I like Hayley but I called her a bitch because when I get pissed I call everyone a name. I got that from Paige. Paige my best friend I love her to bits. We have never had a serious fight where we have tried to kill each other because that's not us. She was my partner in crime. We have made a lot of funny memories together. It really makes me laugh even today. I miss my family. I miss my home.