Chapter 25

"We meet again?" Stefanie says. "The last time we met we ended the conversation of why you didn't tell me." I say. She sighs and places her hands on her hips. "Why do you keep asking me the same question." She says. "You didn't tell me and I missed 25 years of their lives in total." I say. I missed 25 years that's a lot. "You can still be with them for an eternity." She says while walking around the room. "But they're not babies anymore. I haven't seen them crawl or be toddlers or cry or even say their first word. How can I take that back?" I say. She looks down in guilt. "I'm sorry ok. I didn't want you to know because they will be witches everywhere wanting them dead. I thought Rebekah would've told you." She says.

I decide to sit down on the chair that wasn't to far from the tv or her. We stayed in silence for abit. "I guess you would like to meet the rest of them." She says and i nod at that. "Quick question do all of your family stay in this house." I ask. If they do it would be a little awkward. "No they have their own houses. All of them are gone right now."She explains. We walk into the living room and see all 7 of them watching tv they turn around and all rushover to me. I wasn't expecting this. "They're already fond of you." Stefanie says. I smile at that comment. I guess im going to have to get used to this. We all go to sit and watch tv and they order pizza while Stefanie and I drink blood in dark coloured bottles. They all go to sleep and its just Stefanie and I in the living room.

"So are you going?" She asks.
" Yes. I will have to find a hotel?"I say. She looks at me shocked. "Hotel? Dont you live in the Mikaelson Compound." She says. I sigh and put my bottle down. "I got into a fight with Klaus. And i dont want to see him or Hayley. The last thing i need is to be daggered or bitten by his toxic hybrid teeth." I explain. I feel so betrayed by both of them. "What did you argue about? I swear you liked Hayley." Stefanie says. I sigh for abit then got ready to explain. "Hayley and Klaus hooked up at the teen choice awards. They said they want to be back together and build a family with them three. I argued with Klaus about it and he started to call me Mikael because i have'nt been there for the kids." I explain. She looks at me with sympathy. "Oh shit. Im sorry. You can stay here if you want." She says. I nod at that. "Again Stefanie please language." We both laugh at that.

She shows me to the guest room. That has a beautiful view from the balcony. "By the way i will need a spare suit for tomorrow." I say. She laughs at that. "Yh theres spares in the guest dressing room." She eplains. Being the gentlemen i am i walk her to her room. "Thank you." She says while smiling. Her eyes and smile are beautiful. "Actually I think im the one should be saying thank you." I say while smiling back at her. "No problem." She says. We stare at eachothers eyes for a bit. I grab her waist and pull her into a kiss. The kiss was full with passion and hunger. I have really missed her we sped over to the guest house so the kids didnt know where we were. The guest house is a bit smaller than the other. I take off her top as she takes off my blazer. I shower her with hungry kisses and take off the rest of her clothing as she does the same. I position my self and kiss her one more time before i thrust into her. She moans my name over and over again. "Oh Elijah." She says. I moan her name aswell. We finally reach our climax and tangle our legs and arms together. She places her head on my chest as I kiss her forehead one more time. Oh Stefanie what are you doing to me?