Chapter 38

Elijah's P.O.V

"Hayley is pregnant." Klaus says with a huge smile across his face. At this point all of our wine glasses dropped causing the liquor to spill on the table. Everyone was shocked of this news.
"Congratulations." Stefanie says which was a sign telling us to all say congratulations.
"Yes congratulations." We all say.
"I'm going to be a big sister." Hope says. We all look at her in awe. I just can't believe Klaus is having a second child. With all the things Klaus has put other families through. He killed Elena's aunt and he killed our parents. I don't why this angers me. My feelings for Hayley are gone because Stefanie is the love of my life.

It's just the fact that after everything he has done he has the nerve to stand up here and act happy. I pay my attention to something else and I turn around to see Stefanie and I whisper something in her ear. "You look marvellous tonight." I say.
"You look handsome." She says. I held her hand under the table. We turn around and see the kids making fake gagging actions. We just laugh at them and our hands were still connected.

"Now can we eat dessert." Carys says.
"Is dessert all you care about." Stefanie says.
"Yes and in addition this dessert looks like it's the plug." Carys says while grabbing her spoon and digging in her food.
"Hmm this is the plug." Carys says while taking another spoon. Hope and Nicole were engaged into a conversation. Wait, did Hayley drink wine when we had that toast. She probably didn't.

Stefanie's P.O.V

When we were about to leave the restaurant a group of suspicious looking people enter. They made their way over to our table. "Indadu we are here." They say bowing down to Hope.
"Her name is Hope." Hayley says.
"No. She's the Hollow." They say.
"And I shall not grant you your freedom for sending me into a little child's body but she is a powerful witch." Hope says. "I see your point." Hope/ the Hollow says while looking at her body. Hope just disappears in seconds. Didn't Paige kill her.

Confusion was running through our mind. "No she was killed." Klaus says, "How is she back." He continues.
"She was killed but knew she was going to be killed so she had another body in preparation." Elijah jr says while putting his hands together. The boys did really look like their father and Nicole and Ariana. The rest looked like me. It was time to snap back to reality.

"Close your eyes kids." Elijah says.
"Dad we know what going to happ-" Nicole was cut of by Elijah saying, "Just close your eyes." They all obey and we began killing all the followers and Elijah ripping out their hearts. They all lied on the floor helplessly.
"I see you've killed all of my acolytes you saved me time of doing it myself." Hope says. The Hollows original body comes out as Hope lies helpless on the floor. Elijah aggressively comes forward to Indandu. "Easy Elijah I've killed you once and I won't hesitate to do it again. "Over my dead body." Carys says.

"I can kill you in an instant." She says while twisting her fingers together to make Carys' heart come out. It obviously failed since blood was coming out of her eyes. "Do not touch my daughter!" Elijah says.
"Listen Indandu you know forget that I'm going to call you India. I don't know who you think you are to be coming in possessing my cousins body and then trying to kill my dad again. Maybe your mum should kill you again like last time since you were their greatest mistake." Nicole spits.

You could see in Indandu's face that she was heart by Nicole's comment. Vincent comes out of no where trapping the Hollow in some circle.
"Vincent when did you get here." Hayley says.
"Marcel invited me." He simply replies.
"You see while you were here and had a little distraction i was talking to your mother and she told me how to put you down for good." Vincent says to Indandu while holding the serpent book.
"Vincent are you sure this is going to work." Hayley says.

"That isn't going to work." Jade says.
"How isn't it? And do explain." Vincent says.
"Her mum killed her but didn't desecrate her spirit so that's how she's. back. So if you did that then she can come back out again but with greater power." Carys explains for Jade.
"So someone will need to make her vulnerable." Ryan says.
"You do realise I'm standing before your eyes." The Hollow says.
"Your comment is irrelevant." Nicole says. Indandu glares at her again. "Nicole you're so rude." Gigi says.
"But I like it." Ariana says.
"Hey don't be encouraging your sister." I say causing them to laugh.

At this point, Vincent was finding a way to trap the Hollow for good. I finally gave in and said something.
"I'll make her vulnerable and you can all kill her and I'll desecrate the spirit."
I say.
"But the thing is you can't." Vincent says.
"What do you mean I can't." I say to him with confusion.
"Isn't t a risky for a pregnant women to do magic." Vincent says.
"Pregnant? Are you calling me fat." I say while placing my hand on my chest.
"Davina told she first spotted you were pregnant so she felt 2 different types of energy coming out of you. One from the baby and one from you." Vincent explains. At this point I'm still confused.
"What is he talking about." Elijah whispers in my ear.
"To be honest I don't know." I say.

"Now I can have another body to jump into." Indandu says with a big smile. Nicole looks at her in disgust.
"That is it! I'm going to kill this bitch." Nicole says while running into her.
Elijah holds her back. "No Nicole. I don't want you to kill someone." Elijah says.
"Can you teach me how to pull out hearts. What you did to them was savage." Nicole says.
"I'll teach you that later and wait did you see me." Elijah says while pointing to the body.
"Yes.I couldn't help it if you told me to go somewhere else then I wouldn't have looked." Nicole says.

Indandu tries to escape but Ariana drags her back.
"This is impossible." The Hollow says.
"How do you have greater power than me." She continues.
"Do you ever shut up with those thin lips of yours." Nicole says.
"Nicole that was an unnecessary comment."Elijah says.
"Everything that flows out of my mouth is necessary." Nicole replies.