Chapter One, The Perfect Boy

Kid's PoV

I stared into the mirror, my black hair and white stripes dripping wet, I grabbed my hair dryer and dried my hair, it took me about five minutes to dry it and I brushed it. I walked out of my bathroom and into my perfectly symmetrical bedroom and out of the room and down the stairs, I walked into the kitchen, it was I couldn't think straight, I was blushing like crazy.
"Hey Kid, do you feel okay? You look really flustered," an older women waved in front of my face.
"Sorry what?" I snapped into reality.
"Do you feel okay?" She asked again, her blond hair moving as she placed her hand on her hips.
"I'm fine, Liz," I smiled, "Better then fine, I'm perfecting symmetrical for my date with Maka," I blushed.
"Date? I thought you two were just hanging out?" Liz said.
"Well, I'm taking her to a cafe and then to the park, so.. Its both," I said.
"I'm kidding, you'll treat her right, no matter what happens," Liz smiled.
"How could I not? She is perfect," I giggled quietly.
"And her chest is getting bigger," Liz laughed.
"Liz!" I blushed.
"Your so innocent, I'm joking, I doubt you could do anything sexual yet," Liz laughed again.
"Where's Patti?" I asked changing the subject.
"Making out with Crona, Tsubaki and BlackStar," Liz said, "Honestly, its strange," she said.
"Its cute, I mean, Patti fits perfectly with those three romantically I mean," I said with a smile, "Well, I have to go," I said.
"Use protection!" Liz joked.
"Bye Liz," I said blushing turning away and running out the door, I summoned my skateboard, Beelzebub. And I got to Maka's house quite quickly.