Chapter Five, Pleasure Me (Lemon)

Maka's PoV

I woke up and squirmed, I looked at my alarm clock, four twenty three was the time. I squirmed out of Kid's arms carefully. I sat up, yawning quietly, I felt an arm around my waist, I looked at Kid, he had his eyes wide open.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked.
"No, I was already awake," Kid said, he sat up, I looked at him, he put forehead against mine. I kissed him.
"Be mine," Kid whispered between kisses.
"Glady," I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pushed him into the bed, straddling him. Kid started unbuttoning my shirt. I ran my hands down his chest and stomach, breaking the kiss, I undid his pants, Kid quickly slid out of his pants and through them into the floor, as his did that I slid out of my shirt, covering my chest.
"Don't be shy," Kid said moving my arms.
I let him, blushing, my breasts had gotten bigger. They weren't flat anymore, I had gotten into a b-cup in six months, shocking a lot of people.
I moaned as Kid placed his hands into my breasts, softly squeezing them and ran his pointer finger back and forth over my nipple. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Kid kissed me, his ran his fingers down my sides, his hands found their way to my underwear, he slid his fingers underneath the fabric, sliding his fingers into my vagina, he slowly moved them around inside of me, I moved with them, moaning, it felt great, I started feeling like in was going to orgasm and couldn't help but start moving against it, Kid stopped, removing my underwear, he lowered his head down to my vagina and started licking me and pumping his fingers in and out of me, I was moaning more.
After a few minutes he stopped and layed down, I slowly removed his boxers and Kid's erection springing free, he was huge, I put my head over his dick, I licked the shaft of his dick and Kif moaned, a little loudly. I put my hand over his dick, I ran my hand up and down, I put my mouth into his shaft, sucking it. Kid moaned multiple times, after a few minutes I stopped and straddled Kid, kissing him hard, he rolled us over, my head was now on the pillow, Kid placed the shaft of his dick inside the entrance of my vagina.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Yes," I whispered.
Kid slowly slid his dick inside of me, I moaned and he moaned. He started going a little faster.
I moaned, "harder."
Kid responded by thrusting in out faster and harder, I moaned. I felt like I was going to orgasm again and I did.

Kid's PoV
I felt Maka's warm liquid surround my dick, I went faster, I wasn't anywhere near climax, I kept hearing Maka's moan. We kept going, for a good five minutes I was pumping in and out of Maka's vagina, I suddenly felt like I was going to climax, I pulled out of his and my cum went all over her chest, I rolled onto my side and kissed Maka's face.
"Thank you," I whispered.
"That was amazing," Maka softly said, she was still a little breathless, "We should do that, a lot," she said.
"Yeah, definitely," I said, kissing her on the lips.
Maka looked at something behind me.
"I gotta shower, and you do too," Maka said, "It's five thirty and we're all sweaty."
"Shit, it's early," I laughed a little.
"Yeah," Maka said, she climbed over me, nakrd as she was, she grabbed a towel and some clothes, "Grab your clothes and sit on the couch in your pants and boxers, I'll shower and ask Soul if he as anything you can wear," Maka said.
"Sure thing beautiful," I said.

Maka and I were on Beelzebub and flew the steps to the DWMA, I was wearing a pair of Soul's boxers, we were a pretty similar size, sure, it was a little tight on mt junk, but it was fine.
Maka had her arms around my waist, with her face on my back. It made me feel great. Maka was my girlfriend. Knowing that made me so happy.
Maka and I walked into our classroom, we sat next to Liz and Patty, Soul with already seated with BlackStar and Tsubaki.
"Where were you last night?" Liz asked Kid.
"I slept at Maka's," Kid stated, "No, we didn't do anything," he lied, but Liz believed him.
"Let me know next time Kid, your father came over and asked where you were, he said he wanted to see you and Maka about something," Liz said.
The classroom doors opened, Stein walked in.
He looked up at Maka and I.
"Kid, Maka, Lord Death would like to see you," Stein said.
Maka and I walked out of the classroom.
"One other thing, you two don't have classes today," Stein said.
"Thank you, professor," Maka and I said, shutting the door.