Chapter Ten, Hearts

Kid's PoV

Maka and I sat there for awhile after my dad had gone.
I leaned in, catching Maka's attention, she blushed and looked away.
"Please don't turn away from me," I said to her, cupping her cheek.
"Your dad almost saw my chest," Maka said putting her arms around her chest, "What if he tells Papa?"
"He won't, I know my dad, he wouldn't," I said, leaning over so that I was looking into her eyes.
"Are you sure?" Maka asked.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Now kiss me you beautiful girl," I said to her.
She leaned in, unwrapping her chest she started straddling me.
She kissed me, her warm soft lips touching me, sending sparks throughout my body, I giggled under her touch, she took my shirt off of me, I unbuttoned her shirt, undoing her skirt I threw it into the other side of my bed. Maka undid my pants and started to slide them off. Maka started kissing me again.
I heard the door open.
"Kid!" It was Liz.
Maka jumped off of me and grabbed my shirt to cover herself up.
"Oh my gosh, I had no idea you two were doing anything," Liz said laughing, "I'm sorry, I should've knocked."
"No, its fine Liz. You just spooked Maka," I laughed as I watched Maka do up the buttons to my shirt, is looked adorable on her.
"I hate to break anything up, but Soul's in the living room, wanting if Maka is okay," Liz said.
"We'll be out in a minute," Maka said shyly grabbing her skirt, and slipping it in.
Liz lefted the room, and I went to my closest and grabbed an identical shirt to the shirt Maka had in of mine. I slid my pants back on.
"Carry me?" Maka asked playfully. I laughed.

Maka's PoV

Kid nodded and I climbed onto his back, "Giddy up horsey," I giggled as Kid walked out of his room with me on his back. He walked down the stairs, I held onto Kid tightly.
He walked into the living space, Liz and Soul were on the couch, their was only a few inches between their lips.
Kid coughed, "Excuse me," he said. I jumped off Kid's back.
"What?" Soul said, realizing it was Kid and I.
"Liz said you wanted to know if Maka was okay," Kid said.
"Well, Maka?" Soul said getting up. I hugged Soul.
"I'm fine," I said, I let Soul go, "But Stein wants me to stay here for a couple of days."
"Actually, there's something else," Kid said, he hugged me from behind, "I'd like you, and Maka to move in."
"We'd love to. Is Lord Death cool with this?" Soul said.
"My father knows, he's fine with it, actually, I asked him before, when Maka was with me," Kid said.
"Awesome," Liz said, "Actually, Soul and I think you should know something."
"Liz and I," Soul began, "We're together," he finished.
"Yay, finally!" Kid and I both laughed
"We could say the same to you both," Liz laughed.