Chapter Fifteen, Clary

Maka's PoV

After awhile I went back and danced with Kid.
We were dancing to the song Criminal by Britney Spears.
Kid kept spinning me around, we were having so much fun. But this song somewhat reminded me of my Mama.
I sighed.
"What's wrong Maka?" Kid asked me.
"This song reminds me of Mama," I said, I looked into his eyes. Tears threatening to fall. I tried to fight them, but I couldn't.
"Oh Maka," Kid softly wiped my tears away, he whispered, "I'm here. We'll be finding your Mama soon."
"I'm not sure I'm ready to see her," I said.
Kid and I heard footsteps coming up to us. We looked in to the direction of the footsteps.
It was Soul and Liz. Liz was wearing a short red dress, Soul was wearing a tuxedo with a red undershirt. They were matching perfectly.
"Can I have a dance with my Meister?" Soul asked Kid, as the song ended.
"Sure," Kid said, "Did Liz want a dance with me?"
"No, not really," Liz laughed, "I'd like to speak with you about your mission though."
"Don't take to long," I said as Soul dragged me away.
Soul put one hand on my waist, and I raised mg hand to his upper arm, we were waltzing.
I couldn't waltz properly yet, but I was getting there, Soul had mastered waltzing as a child, he was a musician. Probably why our souls were compatible as Meister and Weapon pair.
There was a crash somewhere nearby, the building the dance was held in, and then a scream.
"Transform Soul," I said.
Soul transformed into a scythe as I ran out of the room. I heard the scream again, it was Kid's, but there was a females scream too. I figured it'd probably be Liz.
As I ran, I used my soul perception technique. I felt Kid's and Liz's souls nearby, they felt scared. I also felt a witches soul there.
"What's going on Maka?" Soul asked me as I ran faster.
"Kid and Liz have been attacked. And you know how he is," I sighed as I ran, getting closer, this ead taking to long to get to them. I jumped at the walls, jumping upwards to the opposite, doing that til I got to the top, I ran to the corner, I sensed their souls down there. I saw a witch who resembled Medusa a little, expect her hair and eyes were purple.
"Halt! You shall not hurt those two!" I said, I jumped downwards, I landed in front of Kid and Liz.
"Little princess is all dressed up, hah, you can't fight like that," the witch said.
"Tell me who you are," I said pointing my scythe at her.
"I'm Clary," she smiled evilly, "And I'm here eliminate everyone in Death City."
"Well, you can't do that, because I won't let you," I said, running at her slashing with my scythe, I couldn't hit her though. She touched Soul, bringing him out of weapon form, throwing him into a brick wall, soul bacamr unconscious.
"Soul!"Liz screamed.
The witch had her hands around my neck, I squirmed, trying to get free, I kicked her, hard in the chest. She dropped me.

Third Person PoV

"Maka, scythe form, now!" Kid yelled to Maka.
She became her double bladed scythe form.
Liz ran over to the unconscious Soul, pulling him into her arms, crying.
"You with pay for harming him," BlackStar came out of nowhere, with Tsubaki in her chain scythe form, Crona and Patti with them.
"Sis!" Patti yelled to her sister.
"On it Patti," Liz said wiping her tears away turning into a gun.
Crona already had the demon sword ready.
"What's the deal with this witch?" BlackStar asked Kid.
"She said her name is Clary," Kid said.
"I'm Medusa's twin sister," the witch said, "I'm Kid's mother. I'm Death's ex wife."
"Ew, my dad married you?" Kid asked.
"Yes," Clary laughed, "You look just like your father."
"Shut up," BlackStar said, "I don't understand what's going on here. One things for sure though, I will end you," BlackStar charged at the witch.
"Stop BlackStar, let me deal with her," Kid said.
"Why Kid?" BlackStar jumped onto a ledge.
"No, I will death with her," a man with Kid's looks said, different voice, his white lines connected.
"You haven't changed one bit, have you?" The witch said walking over to the man.
"Neither have you. Why are you here? After all these years?" the man asked.
"I'm here to destroy Death City," she said, "But after seeing you, I have changed my mind," she said turning away.
"Kids, take Soul to the nurses office," the man said to everyone.
"Dad, is that you?" Kid said walking over to the man.
"Yes, you and Maka can stay though," the man smiled a little.
Maka changed into her human form, she watched her friends take Soul away. She felt helpless. She started crying, she leant down, into her knees, bringing her hands to her face.
"Your friend won't die," Clary said, her voice soft and warm sounding.
Maka felt warm arms wrap around me, "Maka, I'm here," it was Kid, he helped me up.
"Soul won't die, no. Clary hasn't ever had the courage to kill anyone. Only render them unconscious," Lord Death said, pain in his voice.
I stood up with the help of Kid, his arms around me waist, relaxing me.
"I'm sorry, I was just angry," Clary's voice sounded hurt, she turned around.
Lord Death walked over to the witch, pulling her into a hug.
"Kid, you get your OCD from this person," Lord Death smiled, "Kid, Clary I'd your mother. Please remove your disguise."
Clary's body glowd purple. She become a curvy women, black and purple skirt and shirt, long black and purple hair, it was symmetrical as well. She still had purple eyes though.
"Mom?" Kid said slowly.
"Yes son?" Clary asked.
"Why did you want to destroy Death City?" Kid asked his mother.
"That's a story for another time, Kiddo," Lord Death said.
"Dad, I deserve to know," Kid said, unwrapping his arms from a quiet Maka.
"He does," Maka finally spoke.
"Death, who is Maka to our son?" Clary asked, changing the subject.
"One of three weapons, his childhood friend and his girlfriend," Lord Death said.
"Alright," was Clary's response
"Actually, I should take Maka home, we need to rest for our mission tomorrow," Kid said.
"Come for tea with me afterwards, bring Maka and her mother," Clary said.
"We would love to," Maka answered for Kid, "Kid, carry me tonight," she yawned.
"Of course, Maka," Kid smiled, making Maka up bridal style.