Chapter Twenty Three, Christmas (Part One)

Kid's PoV

Its Christmas day, or rather Christmas morning, seven thirty, or about that. I had awoken a few minutes ago, I was sat up. I felt moving next to me. I looked over to Maka, she was waking up.
"Good morning," she yawned.
"Morning," I said she sat up.
Maka leaned towards me, pressing her lips against mine, she pushed me down, as our lips connected roughy, she was straddling me, I started unbuttoning her shirt, she tried to take mine off me, unlocking our lips for brief moment, she slid her arms out of her shirt.
I heard someone burst through the doors.
"Maka, Kid! Its Christmas!" I heard Patti, she was loud, "Oh my god, you're having sex!"
"We're just kissing," Maka said grabbing her shirt.
"Knock next time, Patti," I said, slight annoyance.
"Sorry Kid," Patti laughed a little.
I saw Maka doing the last button of the shirt and she scrambled over me, she fell off the bed,
"Maka!" I said loudly.
Patti and I rushed to her, I helped Maka up.
"I'm fine, I'm fine," Maka said, standing up.
"Are you sure?" I held her hands.
"I'm fine," she mumbled.
Patti who had been standing there, quietly for once, suddenly said, "Presents!"
"That's right," Maka said, "Let's go."
"Yes," I said, walking out holding Maka's hand as I followed Patti. We walked down the hallway and stairs. Staring at everything under the tree.