Chapter Nineteen, Worry

Kid's PoV

I had taken Maka into our bedroom, she told me she might be pregnant, I'm a little worried she might be too. I have noticed the lateness of her period. But, if she is pregnant, I'll stay with her, we'd have to have Spirit, Clarity and help from my parents.
I was sitting on mine and Maka's bed, I quietly sighed, she was quietly snoring.
We were going to go to my father about Maka's late period and possible pregnancy in the morning.

Maka and I walked through the Death Room, we saw Spirit talking with my dad.
"Hey hey hey!" My dad said when he saw Maka and I.
My outfit like slightly asymmetric today, I decided I'd deal with this thing first. Maka was wearing her usual outfit, shirt, plaid skirt, those shoes of hers and her cloak.
"Hey dad," I smiled. I felt Maka's hand slip into mine, she was trembling, "Spirit, can Maka and I please talk to my dad alone?" I asked with a smile.
"Yeah, I was about to go anyways," Spirit said hugging Maka. Maka pushed him away.
"We'll talk to you later, Papa," Maka said as Spirit walked out.
"What did you need, Kiddo?" Dad asked me.
"It's Maka, she needs your help," I said quietly.

Maka's PoV

"What did you need, Kiddo?" Lord Death asked Kid.
"It's Maka, she needs your help," Kid said.
Lord Death turned to me, "What's wrong Maka?"
"I.. " I couldn't say it.
"Maka," Kid hugged me, "My dad won't judge."
"I missed my last period," I said quietly, "I think I'm pregnant."
"Your not pregnant, Maka. I'd be able to sense a smaller soul within yours if you were," Lord Death said, serious about this.
"I'm not pregnant?" I said, relief in my voice.
"Nope, but go to the nurse," Lord Death said.
"I will, thank you, Lord Death," I said.

The nurse said that mg cycle was just changing. Nothing to worry about. I sighed, I was back at Gallows Manor. Kid was with me. We were on the bed. Everyone else was at school.
"Kid, your asymmetrical, today," I said, putting my hands on his cheeks.
"That.. doesn't matter," Kid stuttered slowly.
I kissed Kid, he kissed me back. We kissed for a very long time.
We heard a knock at the door, we quickly pulled away, as Kid called out for the person to come in.
The door opened, Patti walked in, it looked like she'd been crying. Kid and I rushed over to her, and held her.
"What's wrong Patti?" Kid asked her.
"Crona and I had a fight," Patti said, "And now, he won't come out of his room."
"I'll go talk to him, you stay with Kid," I said.