Chapter Seven, Playfulness

Kid's PoV

I walked down the stairs at the DWMA, Maka still on my shoulders.
"Maka, where would you like to go?" I asked her.
"Deathbucks Cafe?" Maka giggled, and leaned and kissed my hair.
"Of course, milkshakes and cake?" I asked her.
"Yes, that sounds splendid," Maka said, I heard the smile in her voice.

We arrived at Deathbucks Cafe in no time, I leaned down and Maka carefully jumped off my shoulders.
"You didn't see anything, did you?" She asked, shyly as we walked into the cafe.
"Nothing I haven't already seen," I laughed a little.
Maka playfully punched my shoulder. We walked over to the middle of the cafe, a table for two was free, we sat down.

Maka's PoV

The same lady from last night came up to Kid and I and said, "Glad to see you two here again," She smiled.
"What's your name?" I asked her nicely.
"Blossom," she said softly.
"That's a nice name," Kid said.
"Thank you. What would you two like today?" Blossom asked.
"Strawberry milkshake," Kid started, he looked at me said, "Chocolate milkshake?" I nodded with a smile, "and two chocolate cheesecakes."
"Anything else?" Blossom asked.
"No," Kid smiled.
"You'll have your food soon," Blossom smiled and walled away.
"Maka," Kid put his hand on mine.
"Yes Kid?" I asked, blushing a little.
"After this, we'll check on my father and then we'll go to my place,"  Kid said.
"Alright," I smiled.
Blossom came back with two milkshakes and two slices of chocolate cheesecake. Kid have Blossom the money, and a five dollar tip. She was very thankful the the tip. She said to sing out for her if we needed anything else.
After we had our snack, we called outside and went an old house, with a window, Kid wrote the number onto the window.
"Forty two, forty two, five six foot," we both said, I was holding Kid's hand.
The window rippled, as if it was water and had been hit.
"Hey hey hey," Lord Death said.
"Hey dad, we're just checking in to see if everything is still the same for the plan," Kid explained.
"Oh yes, I spoke with Crona, he said he'd prefer to meet out outside the city, Marie will take him," Death said.
"Alright, twelve thirty still?" I asked happily.
"Yes, you have an hour an a half now. I'll expect a good report afterwards, bye," Lord Death said in his goofy voice and disappeared.

Kid and I arrived st Gallows Manor, his house. We sat on the couch, and our mouths found their way to each others, we sat, passionately making out for about half an hour.
Our lips parted and we panted, breathlessly giggling.
"Its Friday tomorrow, and the dance is tomorrow, why don't you stay afterwards?" Kid asked breathlessly.
"Sounds good," I said breathlessly, "We should go, we gotta go meet Crona. We don't wanna be late, right?"
"No, we don't," Kid smiled, recovering.
We got up and left Gallows Manor.