Chapter Eleven, Love (Lemon)

Maka's PoV

I looked in the mirror, I was in a bra and boxers, I was waiting for Kid to come up stairs, I walked over to his bed, I sat there, with the pillows, I brang my knees to my chest.
I heard the door open, I saw Kid, he walked over to me, I sprang up as he sat on the bed, I kissed him hard. Kid giggled. I unbuttoned his shirt and undid his pants.
"Someone's eager," Kid said, as his kissed me hungrily.
"I bet you are too," I whispered between kisses.
Kid moved his hands to my bra straps, tracing his hands down towards my bra hook, he undid jg with ease. He put his mouth on my left breast, I fell backwards, moaning.
"Thats right, moan for me," Kid said breathlessly. As he traced his right hand down towards my boxers, he traced at the elastic and then pulled them off of me, I slid his boxers off of him, Kid started running his hands over my vagina, I moaned as his inserted his fingers inside of my vagina, throwing my head back as Kid started pumping them in and out. He did that for a couple of minutes, as I moaned. He stopped and layer back, I took his boxers off of him, I started sucking his dick, going up and down, I love hearing his moan, it was so sexy. I stopped after awhile. I hovered over his dick, I slid my vagina onto his dick, making Kid and I both moan, I started going up and down, we both couldn't stop moaning, this felt so good. Eventually Kid pushed my backwards and started pumping in and out of me fast and hard. We both moaned controllably. I orgasmed, not being able to stop it, I felt Kid go even harder, I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning loudly, Kid then kissed me. I moaned in between kisses. Kid eventually pulled out, and his cum going all over my chest, his hands rubbing it all over my breasts, I moaned, but he wasn't finished, his fingers went inside my vagina, bringing some of my white oosy, gooey out of me, it was all of his fingers, he licked them. I laid there, panting for air, Kid was panting too, but not to hard.
"Do you wanna clean up and go further?" Kid asked me.
"I wanna keep going," I said.
"Alright," Kid said, inserting his still hard dick inside of my vagina. Kid went slow and hard, making me moan, he kissed me, hard, I moaned between kisses. I orgasmed again, tensing up and then relaxing again. Kid pulled out again, his cum spraying over my chest again. We lay there, panting for a long time.
I eventually got up and cleaned up, I went back to bed and cuddling with Kid, we fell asleep.

Third Person PoV

Lord Death normally checks on his darling son at night, because Kid used to have really bad nightmares, and it was just an old habit that he would check.
The right mirror in Kid's room glowed, his father appearing in the mirror.
Kid woke up to this bright light.
"Hey Kiddo," Lord Death said, looking around the room, seeing the underwear, and Kid's shirt and pants.
Kid quickly grabbed his boxers sliding them on, he walked over to the mirror.
"Hey dad," Kid said.
"I see you and Maka had fun," Lord Death sighed.
"What?" Kid asked, shyly.
"Let's just say, I didn't want to picture you growing up," Lord Death said, "But, you grow more and more like me when I was your age, Kiddo."
"W-what do you mean by that?" Kid asked.
"Your mother and I got together young, around eighteen, and we were quite sexual, so I don't blame you when you have me as a father," Lord Death said.
"Oh, that's not something I wanted to know," Kid laughed nervously.
"Ya, sorry," Lord Death said, "Don't have children at your age, Kid."
"Father, we're being careful.." Kid blushed.
"Yeah, yeah," Lord Death said.
"Dad, don't tell Spirit," Kid said.
"I won't, we know how he gets," Lord Death laughed, "I'll go and let you sleep, but I need you and Maka in the Death Room first thing."
"Okay. Well, goodnight dad," Kid smiled.
"Goodnight Kiddo," Lord Death said disappearing.
Kid walked over to his bed, he took his boxers off, and climbed into his bed, he pulled a sleeping Maka into his arms, she sleepily laid her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck, Kid had his arms around Maka's waist. They slept like that until mornkg