Chapter Nine, Touching Affections

Maka's PoV

I was up in an a room, I wasn't sure where I was, my head was pounding, I started freaking, I screamed. I heard a voice behind me.
"Maka, its okay," a boy said.
"W-w-where am I?" I whispered, falling to the floor.
I felt arms wrap around me. It was warm and I started feeling safe.
I felt the boys arms unwrap and me, he walked over to face me, getting on his knees.
"Your safe, your with me, at Gallows Manor," I realized it was Kid. He kissed me forehead and lifted me up and back into the bed, "Your in my room," he said softly.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"Don't be," Kid kissed my forehead again, I realized I was laying down and he was sitting down next to me.
I heard the door open. I saw a man with red hair and a man with white silver hair with a screw coming out of his head.
"We heard screaming," the one with red hair said.
"She's okay now, she just woke up, I would've noticed sooner, but I was falling asleep," Kid said.
"Papa!" I said sitting up. Spirit came over to Kid's bed.
"Is my little girl okay?" Spirit asked.
"I.. I'm fine," I said slowly. I felt warm arms wrap around me, Kid was holding me. I watched as Stein walked over to us all, he put his hand on mg forehead, "Yeah, she's fine," Stein said, he put his hand into his pocket, "But I'd like you to take these in case Maka," he said passing a box of medicine and a syringe to Kid, "You make sure she takes this and sleep here for a couple days," Stein instructed.
"Of course," Kid smiled, I blushed, "Do I just insert the needle part into her arm?" He asked.
"Honestly, the best part would be her thigh or neck, either would be better," Stein laughed.
There was a knock at the door, I looked and saw Liz and Patti, "Hey Kid, how's the little lady?" Liz asked.
"She seems fine, but Stein has said she needs to stay here, so... Can you and Patti go over to her and Soul's apartment and grab her she clothes and let him know?" Kid said to Liz.
"She can borrow my clothes, and I can let Soul know later, he's asked for me to tutor him," Liz explained.
"Oh, sure, that works," Kid smiled.
"Patti, you stay here and help Kid with Maka," Liz said to Patti.
Patti cheerfully nodded and walked over to everyone else, Liz left for her study session with Soul.
"We'll come over in the morning, but right now Spirit and I need to report to Lord Death for you two, although he may call you, so keep that in mind you two," Stein said, walking out of the room.
"Kid, take good care of my Maka," Spirit said following Stein.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, Patti asked something.
"Can I help out in anyway?" She asked softly and cheerfully.
"Can you go find Maka a book and leave on the stand outside my room?" Kid asked Patti.
"But of course!" Patti said as Kid unwrapped his arms, Patti walked cheerfully out of Kid's room shutting the door behind her.
I started kissing Kid, straddling him.
"Are you okay with this?" Kid asked between kisses.
"Yes," I answered.
I started unbuttoning Kid's shirt, he unbuttoned mine. My bra and breads were showing.
We were like that for awhile.
"Heyy kiddo!" I heard Lord Death's voice, I looked over at the mirror on the right side of the room. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to.. I didn't know," Lord Death said.
I quickly buttoned my shirt up, and got off of Kid, I was blushing like crazy, Kid didn't bother fixing anything. He laughed nervously.
"Well, Stein and Spirit just left," Lord Death began, "I needed a small report from you both, but if your both busy I can check later," he finished.
I look from Lord Death to Kid.
"No, we'll give you a report now," Kid smiled at his father.
"Alright, Stein couldn't tell me to much of what happened before he came, so tell me, what did happen?" Lord Death questioned.
"We used Resonance Link, and Genie Hunter, it was different from Maka's Genie Hunter though," Kid said.
"I'm guessing you may have used our version of Genie Hunter, it doesn't just remove an evil presence, it also kills, softly but forcefully, putting the persons it was used on into a peaceful death," He began, Lord Death laughed and continued, "Well done you two. Crona and you both did wonderful. Keep up the good work. I'll let you both go now," Lord Death said.
"Wait, dad, I wanted to ask you something," Kid said, grabbing my hand.
"Alright, go ahead," Lord Death said.
"Can Maka and Soul move in with the me the girls?" Kid asked.
"Yes, of course, that's fine Kid, it'll keep everyone company, that reminds me," Lord Death laughed again, "Crona needs a home, he asked if he could stay with you."
"Yeah, sure!" Kid smiled.
"Awesome, I'll let him know later. Bye for now!" Lord Death said, disappearing.