Chapter Three, Deathbucks Cafe

Maka's PoV

Kid and I came up to a cafe called Deathbucks Cafe. I realized I was still holding Kid's hand and blushed. I slowly gripped his hand, shaking a little.
"Something wrong?" Kid asked me.
"Just a little cold," I said.
"Do you want to wear this?" Kid asked, pointing at his outer shirt, his black one with the white lines on the shoulder and center where the buttons would be.
"No," I blushed again, "I'll probably feel better after we go into the cafe," I said.
"Okay. And I'll pay for you," Kid smiled a smile I couldn't refuse, I sighed and nodded as he led the way into the cafe, we grabbed a table at the back of the cafe.
A lady in a black black skirt with straps hanging over a whole white shirt, she had a bowtie, it was asymmetrical.
"What can I get you both?" The lady asked.
"Your asymmetrical," Kid said noticing, started to freak out a little.
"What?" She asked.
"Kid, calm down," I said grabbing his hand, "Can we both get a menu?" I turned to the lady, who was being patient.
"Sure. Any drinks or do you want to have a menu for the drinks too?" She smiled.
"I'll have a chocolate milkshake," Kid said gripping my fingers.
"I'll have one too," I smiled.
"I'll come back with your drinks in a couple of minutes," the lady said, walking away.
"Thank you for that, Maka," Kid said.
"Your welcome," I intertwined our fingers.
"You look you pretty, I mean it," Kid smiled.
"Thank you," I blushed.
The lady came back with two menu's and two milkshakes, placing them down on the table, she passed both me and Kid the menu's, "I'll be back in five minutes," she smiled and walked away again.
I quickly brang my hand back and picked up the menu that was given to me.
"I think the nachos sound good," Kid said.
"Actually, it does," I smiled.
"Is that what you want too then?" Kid asked.
"Yes," I smiled, putting the menus down, I sipped at my milkshake, giggling, it started amazing.
"After we eat dinner, I'm taking you somewhere else," Kid blushed a little.
"Oh yeah?" I giggled again, "Oh, uh, Soul said if we got back anytime after ten thirty you could stay the night, he said he'd put a folded blanket and pillow on the couch for you," I said, locking eyes with Kid.
"I'll make sure to return you after ten thirty," Kid winked at me.
I blushed again.
"So, what would you two lovebird's like to eat?" The lady said picking the menu's up.
"Two plates of nachos," Kid smiled.
"Medium or small?" She asked.
"Medium," Kid and I both said.
"Okay, they'll be ready soon," the lady said.
We simply nodded.