Chapter Four, Feelings

Kid's PoV

Maka and I had finished eating, we quickly finished off the milkshakes, and I paid for everything. I held Maka's hand, as I walked to the park.
"Why the park?" Maka asked.
"There's a waterfall at the back only few people know of," I smiled.
"The waterfall from when we went exploring as kids?" Maka's eyes grow with with happiness.
"Yes, that one. I figured it would be fitting," I smiled at her.
"Fitting? Fitting for what?" She asked me.
"You'll find out," I softly tightened my grip on her hand, making her blush.
We walked through the park, past the kids play equipment. Maka and I haven't been here since we had our last play date, it was my eleventh birthday. I was sixteen, turning seventeen in a few weeks. Maka was a year younger than me, but we were born with only one week difference. April 18 and April 25, jeez, our parents were busy.
I sighed.
"What's wrong?" Maka asked.
"I was thinking how Spirit would react if he know I'd was spending time with you, outside of school hours. You know how annoyingly overprotective of you he is," I said, as we came to the waterfall, I faced her.
"Well, I honestly don't care, you know I can just Maka chop him," Maka said slightly annoyed.
"It doesn't matter though," I took her other hand, placing my forehead against hers. Maka blushed, and I stepped closer to her.
"Kid, why here of all the places we could've gone tonight?" Maka asked, suddenly becoming shy.
"Because, this is our spot, remember?" I said.
"Oh.. yeah, well.." Maka blushed a little.
"And I wanted to tell you how I felt, I chose this place because it was fitting, seeing as we discovered it together, as children," I said. Maka stepped closer to me, "I like you, I always have," I finished.
"It wasn't just me that felt that way then?" She said, staring into my eyes.
"No, it wasn't just you, Maka," I softly kissed her forehead, making her blush more.

Maka's PoV

Kid kissed my forehead and I blushed. Kid softly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I leaned upwards, softly placing my chest against his. He softly placed his soft, velvet lips onto mine, softly kissing me, I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt electric sparks down my spine. My skin tingled all over. I wanted more of Kid.
After a few minutes of soft kisses, I slowly pulled away, we were both panting for air.
Breathlessly I asked, "What's the time?"
Kid looked a little skull watch on his wrist, "Ten forty five," he whispered.
"How did it get so late?" I asked.
"I guess I should've taken Beelzebub," Kid laughed.
"No way, walking was more fun," I smiled, pulling away, "But we must get back, can we take Beelzebub?" I asked.
"But of course, anything for you," Kid kissed my forehead.

We quickly arrived back at mine and Soul's apartment, I quietly opened the door, after Kid walked in, I quietly shut the door.
Kid and I sat whispering on the couch for a little bit, with giggles and kisses.
I slowly stood up, "I'm gonna change into something more comfortable, that I can sleep in," I said quietly.
"Don't take to long," Kid whispered and giggled.
I quickly and quietly walked into my bedroom, shutting the door, I looked up at my clock, eleven twenty was the time. I sighed, I took off my dress, tights, shoes, I went over to my draws and took out my button up sleep shirt, I took off my bra and quickly slid into my shirt, buttoned it up, it was a night dress on me, I didn't bother finding shorts or anything. I walked out, I went over to the couch, Kid was asleep, I grabbed the blanket, put it into the coffee table, placed his head into the pillow Soul had left out for Kid. I softly placed the blanket on him, I kissed his cheek, I felt his hand grip my shirt, "Maka, don't go," Kid whispered.
Oops, I must've woken him up..
"Are you uncomfortable there?" I asked softly.
He shook his head, "I want cuddles," he whispered.
"The couch isn't big enough for two," I said, "Would you like to come to my bed instead?"
"Y-yes," Kid stuttered a little, he got up.
I led him into my room, I quietly shut the door.
I watched Kid as he unbuttoned his outer shirt, I saw a white shirt underneath, I saw a belt with a skull as well as his black dress pants. I looked away as he went to remove his belt.
"What?" He asked.
I went over to my bed, "Nothing," I said softly.
"Well, I'm ready," Kid said, I looked at him, he was shirtless, beltless but he still had this pants on. I looked at his chest and stomach, he beautiful, he had abs forming.
I watched as he walked over to me and sat on my bed. I quickly crawled to the other side, the side closer to the window. I saw it was shut and the curtains too. I layed down, Kid lay next to me, I realized we'd been staring into my eyes and I was staring back, I blushed.
After a few minutes, we were drifting off to sleep, I felt his arms wrap around me and soni placed my head into his chest.