05| New Meetings

***

"Wait so let me get this straight you got attacked by Catwoman?" Cisco asked before he shook his head. "No I don't like that. I need more info on her to come up with a cool name."

"Do you think she was a meta?"Iris asked and I shook my head.

"If she was a meta she wouldn't have tried to kill me with a bow and arrow."

"Okay can you describe her to me again?" Cisco continued clearly still intrigued.

I sighed as I leaned against the table trying to remember as much as I could. "She was in a green and black suit with a cat mask, it was grinning like the ch..."

"Cheshire!" Cisco suddenly exclaimed. "That's her name. I said it first."

"Did she say what she wanted?" Barry asked ignoring Cisco.

"She said she was someone who wanted to see me dead." I informed not really understanding anything what was going on. "But she knew my real name or she knew I was Artemis."

"Well we have to find her." Barry exclaimed. "I mean if she knows that you're Artemis who knows what else about your life she knows about."

"Can you think of anyone who you could have possibly made enemies with?" Caitlin asked.

"You're asking the ex-assassin if she could have possibly made any enemies?" I replied with a hint of irritation. We stood there in silence for a moment as Cisco gasped before closing his mouth clearly wanting to ask something. "Yes Cisco?"

"I was just going to ask if there was anything else about her that could help." Cisco continued in a now series tone. "I mean she couldn't have just come out of nowhere right?"

"The way that she claimed up that buildings she was clearly a skilled fighter, with some techniques from the league...but I think she's still in training." I began to explain analyzing her the way she moved. "I think she's still pretty young."

"Well that doesn't really clear anything up does it?" Cisco sassed.

Barry walked up to me taking my hand in his probably seeing how I was starting to become really stressed out about this whole situation. "Hey, will figure this out."

"This is just unbelievable." Cisco continued to exclaim. "First Zoom now Cheshire, I mean what else is going to get thrown our way?"

***

Later that day Cisco and Professor Stein came out of Cisco's workshop after being there all day to tell us that they finally found all the breaches.

"Using electrophotography, Cisco and I were able to search Central City for any signs of energy entering our Earth from another dimension." Professor Stein began to explain. "From any "breaches", as Mr. Garrick described them."

"But, of course, there isn't just one breach." Cisco said in announce as he pushed the button on his clicker which pulled up a map of the city that had blue dots scattered throughout. "There's 52 of them scattered throughout the city."

"These breaches are pockets of time and space folded into and upon itself. But the most significant breach of all appears to be this one." Stein informed us as he zoomed in on a larger blue target.

"And where exactly is that located?" Caitlin asked.

"It's here, inside S.T.A.R. Labs. And just beyond that breach is an entirely different..." At that moment Professor Stein gaped before callusing infant of us.

"Professor? Professor!" We all exclaimed as we rushed to his side. Barry slowly picked him up and set him on the medical bed as we all backed away to give Caitlin some room.