12| Hidden Agendas

***

"Are you okay?" I asked Caitlin who was staring out the window with a distant look on her face.

"Yeah, I just I was getting used to Jay being part of the team." She admitted as she looked down at her coffee cup.

"Well, look, Jay is a hero." Barry told her. "They always seem to show up just when you need them."

"I'm sure he'll come back." I assured her. "You don't have anything to worry about."

She nodded but didn't seem fully convinced "Yo, peep that." Cisco stated as he slipped a piece of paper over to Barry. "That's how it's done, young Padawan."

"Nice." Barry praised as he looked at the phone number written on the piece of paper.

"Going on a date next week." Cisco said as he took his seat next to me.

"Things are looking up for Cisco Ramon."

"I guess so. Still stuck with these powers, though. Just don't know how to feel about them."

"Well your aren't going to do this alone." I assured him as I placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"And now you need a cool name." Caitlin reminded him.

"Oh, snap! You're totally right. I gotta think about this one. Well, you know me. It's gotta be perfect." Cisco said as tried to concentrate. "Something that really sings, you know? Something like..."

"Vibe?" Barry suggested.

"Vibe." We all repeated knowing it fit perfectly. After a while a conversation changed to suggestions on what we were going to do this Dr. Light, but

"Earth to Diane." Cisco said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face, I turned towards him with irritation as he smiled back. "So what's up with you? You seem out of it."

"Sorry." I said as I straightened up. "I couldn't sleep well, I just couldn't sleep thinking about someone."

"Who?" Barry wondered.

"That woman in the mask."

"Cheshire." Cisco quickly corrected.

"Cheshire." I repeated with a sigh. "Don't you guys find it weird how she hasn't shown up again?"

"Maybe she realized she was no match with someone who grew up with the League of Assassins?" Caitlin questioned slightly hopeful but we all knew things weren't that easy.

"No, she seemed really determine." I told them. "There was so much hate in her eyes. The only reason she hasn't shown up yet has to be..."

"Because she's planning something. You shouldn't worry about this to much." Barry said leaning across the table he put his hand over mine, but I immediately slipped my hand from his and tucked a strand of hair behind me ear.

"Its just hard not to think about it, knowing that I made her this way. Whatever I did in my past..." I stopped myself not wanting tone on the the subject any longer. "But we have more important things we have to deal with right now."

"Like what?" Cisco asked as he took a long sip from his coffee.

"Like Zoom."

***

"Zoom wants Doctor Light to send him your new emblem." Caitlin summarized what Barry just explained.

"Yes. We need it for bait. If we can get Doctor Light to take my emblem, throw it through the breach, then Zoom will come to collect my body, and we can trap him." Barry said a bit to eagerly.