15| A New Hope

***

"I'm continually amazed by the similarity between our two worlds." Wells stated as he looked through the little information that we had on Grodd.

"You got talking gorillas on your Earth, too?" Joe asked in amazement.

"Oh, yeah."

"Remind me never to go there."

"Ramon, why would this Grodd abduct Dr. Snow?" Wells asked the question that we have all been asking ourselves.

"I don't know. It doesn't make any sense." Cisco replied. "She was always so nice to him."

"He mind-controlled two lab technicians to steal chemicals that enhance intelligence." Joe informed us. "He wants her for something."

"Well, looks like he left his bachelor pad in the sewers." Cisco stated in annoyance.

"Grodd's a big-ass gorilla. He can't just waltz through downtown in the middle of the day without anybody noticing.

"Exactly so if there's been sightings we might be able to get his location." I suggested.

"And I think I can create and algorithm to do just that." Wells stated as he continued to look at the footage of Caitlin walking out of S.T.A.R Labs.

"I can call CCPD. They can access the tip hotline, send over files of Grodd's recent attacks." Joe said as he pulled out his phone beginning to make calls.

Cisco was looked down at the computer screen clearly worried about this whole situation. "We'll get her back." I assured him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I know." He muttered in a way that made him seem defeated about this whole situation, but we were all thinking the same thing. We all knew that Barry still didn't feel ready to go out there and now we had to find another way to get her back without The Flash.

***

After spending most of the day going through the algorithm to try to find Grodd's location, we were finally found three possibilities. Cisco and I walked towards the Cortex as Wells got ready. "Hey." I greeted as we entered the Cortex and stopped in surprise as I saw Henry standing next to Barry. "Henry."

"There's my girl." Henry said with a warm smile as he gave me a tight hug.

I smiled as I turned towards Barry as Cisco and Henry shared a hand shake. "I think we've found them."

"Really? Where?" Barry asked as Cisco went over to one of the computers pulling up a map of the city that pin pointed the three locations that Wells' algorithm calculated.

"Grodd has to be in one of these three bell towers." I replied.

"The only reason we couldn't find him on any cameras underneath the city before is 'cause he upgraded from a bachelor pad to a penthouse, like a baller." Cisco continued to explain.

"Okay, so we know where he is. We still don't know how to get her." Barry told us as I small smile appeared on Cisco lips satisfied with the plan that he came up with.

"We got a plan for you."

"What's the plan?"

"We use me." Wells announced as he stepped into the Cortex wearing the Reverse Flash suit. Before we even had a chance to process anything Barry had Wells pinned against the other wall practically choking him.

"That's Harry!" Cisco yelled as we all ran to the other end of the room. "That's the other Wells!"

"Barry. Let him go." I told him but he still wasn't listening hatred clear in his eyes. Placing my hand on his shoulder I slowly pushed him back. "Let him go."