chapter 3.

Our car ride was long because we wanted some alone time to catch up with each other and he also showed me around the city which took my breath away.

When we finally got tired of driving around the whole time we stopped my mc donalds since I didn't eat at all yesterday or today. We both ordered a big Mac and two chocolate milkshakes.

"So.. any boy in your life that I should know about?" He asked making me chock on my milkshake.

"What? No! You know how the guys are back home. I would never want to date any of them" Johnson bursts out laughing

"Good point. Maybe you can will find someone here in L.A. They do have attractive men." He said doing a dramatic hair flip making me laugh so hard.

"Ya weirdo" I smiled. He laughed along and we ate the rest of our food and we were soon headed to the apartment where all the boys are.

--------------------------------------

We arrived at the apartment and I suddenly felt nervous. I haven't seen the boys for 2 years either. Will they still be the same rowdy, hyperactive boys they use to be.

Johnson noticed my worried expression and put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. They're still the same." I breath a sigh of relief and followed Johnson up to the apartment.

When we came to the door we paused. "You ready?" He looked at me. I nodded. When he opened the door we were greeted by Nash and Cameron having a girly pillowfight; Hayes and Gilinsky playing video games; the twins Ethan and Grayson taking a selfie as always. When they saw me they all came to give me a group hug, except Gilinsky, which resulted in us falling on the ground.

"Hey boys! I missed you too but can you get off of me, I can't breath" they all laughed and got off me. Nash offered me a hand up which I thanked him for it. I gave each of the boys a hug and Cameron being the flirt that he is kissed me on the cheek.

Everyone turned to face Gilinsky who was avoiding eye contact with me while still playing his game. "Hey man, aren't you going to say hello?" Hayes asked.

"Hi em" he said flatly which resulted in me rolling my eyes. "Hey Gilinsky. Do me a favour and don't call me by my nickname" all the boys groan. "What?"

"Are you two still fighting" Ethan whines. "Yeah so? It's not my fault his annoying" I send a smirk his way which made him turn the volume up on his game.

"So what do you want to do on your first day in L.A?" Cameron asked.

"I want to sleep" which made all the boys laugh until all of them suddenly tensed up.

"What's wrong" I asked looking at Johnson for a answer but he looked pretty tensed too.

"Okay you guys are scaring me" I said honestly.

"Well.." Hayes was the first one to speak up, "the boys have all decided to have you and Gilinsky share a room, don't worry there's separate beds, we just want the two of you to be friends" I sigh. I was too tired to fight.

"Alright show me where the room is" that made all the boys' eyes widen, even Gilinsky's.

"Don't just stand there, come on!" I laughed.

*********************
A/N: do you think Em and Gilinsky will ever be friends?

And i'de like to thank @claudette--s for sending me Madison beer and Jack&Jack pictures. xx 💛

-sumeshni.

Learn To Love- (A Jack Gilinsky Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें