chapter 14.

Emily's P.O.V:

Someone shook me awake and I was getting pissed and swatted the person's hand away and heard a few giggles. "She's not a morning person I heard Johnson say" and that person continues to shake me.

"I swear to God if I open my eyes I'm going to murder the one who destroyed my sleep" I heard a scream and opened my eyes to see Shawn running out of the door. "SHAWN MENDES WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU WILL NOT SEE LIGHT OR DAY EVER AGAIN!" I shouted making everyone laugh.

They soon left the room since they were done packing and Matt was kind enough to pack my things away for me. I looked through my bag for an outfit and he took my bag to the car and I thanked him. Everyone left to put their things in the car and I saw Gilinsky still fast asleep on my bed. I checked the time. We don't leave for another 3 hours but I guess the guys wanted to get breakfast before we leave. I was hovering over Gilinsky and shook him awake.

"Jack.." I said and I saw that smirk appear on his face. "That's the first time I hear you call me Jack"

"Shut up Gilinsky" I said making him roll his eyes. He sat up and groaned touching his forehead. I quickly grabbed my water bottle and some asprin from my handbag and gave it to him. "We need to get your head checked out on our way back since I'm no qualified doctor but I did what I can to stop the bleeding" I sighed.
After a few moments of silence he spoke up, "thank you emily" I smiled and nodded. "I couldn't exactly leave you to die in the woods" he laughed and I helped him off the bed and all his weight shifted on me. "You okay?" My eyes widened.

"God I'm so dizzy" he said and his eyes were shut. "Lets get you dressed then we can go to the doctor as soon as possible" he nodded. I handed him his clothes and walked to the bathroom to shower and change. I came back and found him sitting on my bed and his eyes were red

"Make it stop" he said and my eyes widened. I grabbed him as fast as I could and put one arm around his waist and put his arm on my shoulder and carried him to his car. Everyone else way busy loading the other car.

They looked at me and their eyes widened. "No time to explain. Meet me at the hospital." They nodded and the boys helped me get Gilinsky in the car and as soon as I got in the driver seat I sped to the hospital.

Those drivers lessons paid off.