chapter 9.

Sandy:"Patrick what's your first name?"

Patrick:"uuhhmm is this a trick question?"

Me and Cameron looked at each other and burst out laughing. "He's s-so stupid" Cameron said in between breathes. We heard a few chuckled next to us and it was the boys laughing at our childishness.

"You guys are so stupid" Johnson laughed. I checked the time again 9:46pm. I told the boys i'll be heading to my room and they all mumbled a goodnight. I walked into the room in the direction of the bathroom. I opened the door and came face to face with a shirtless Gilinsky with only a towel wrapped around his torso.

"Shit sorry" I said trying hard not to stare and closed the door as soon as possible and ran down the stairs. The boys gave me weird looks but I ignored it and went to drink some water before making my way back to the room. This time Gilinsky was dressed and laying on his bed with his phone. I didn't make any eye contact and went straight on the balcony. I took in the beautiful view. I could get use to this. I grabbed one of the books and started reading a few pages.

I heard the balcony door open but didn't bother lifting my head up. Gilinsky sat next to me, taking in the view. We sat in comfortable silence for a while since I read about 6 chapters of the book. When I took a break from reading I got this awful pain in my neck and hissed in pain. It's probably because I didn't lift my head up once.

"Shit" I tried rubbing my neck for the pain to go away. "You okay? What's wrong" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "I have a pain in my neck" I said still rubbing my neck.

"Come here" he turned me so that my back was facing him and started massaging my neck and immediately I felt better.

"Thank you" I said with a small smile. "You're welcome" here we go again. The staring at each other. Suddenly Carter burst through the balcony door.

"Hello lady and gentlelady" he joked headlocking Gilinsky. "Please come downstairs because Johnson has a important announcement" he said while grabbing my hand.

"After you m'lady" I laughed at his stupidness. "Why thank you Mr. Stupido" I joked resulting in his throwing me over his shoulder and running down the stairs almost tripping

"Carter I swear if you drop me.." he threw my on the couch and I immediately landed on a sleeping Cameron.

"What the fuc.." he woke up cranky as always. "Oh sorry Emily" he said looking very sleepy. "Why is everyone awake its like the middle of the night"

Suddenly as if on que Johnson appeared. "Alright ladies take a seat" the boys rolled their eyes and I giggled snuggling into the blanket with Cameron.

"I would like to announce that we will be going camping tomorrow!" He said squealing like a girl. "Wait hold up.. what?" Nash said.

"Well we will be going to this camp with a few other people and its basically like an army camp in the woods, but we'll have cabins to sleep in. We get to do a lot of activities and I thought it was a great idea to bring us closer together" Johnson shrugged.

"And what time do we leave tomorrow? We didn't even start packing yet" I said. "Relax we only leave tomorrow night and we'll be there for 4 days" all the boys groaned.

"Okay so maybe it's not such a bad idea?" I said laughing awkwardly trying to lighten the mood. Epic fail.

I just rolled my eyes about the boys complaining and went to bed.

*********************

The next morning I woke up to a snoring Gilinsky. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair and put on my grey hoodie, my ripped jeans and adidas. I stepped out of the bathroom and Gilinsky was still fast asleep. I decided to start packing already and relax the rest of the day. Since Johnson said we will be doing activities I decided to put in all my sports clothes.

When I was done I walked downstairs and checked the time on the clock against the kitchen wall. 10:49am. All of the boys are still asleep so I decided to make some breakfast for everyone. As soon as I was done all the boys scurried to the kitchen. Looks like the smell of bacon instantly woke them up.

"It this heaven?" Sam asks pretending to wipe away a fake tear. I rolled my eyes "no i think its bacon, eggs, toast and pancakes" Hayes stated recieving a smack in the head.

I gave each of the boys a plate and when they were done they each gave me a hug.

"Whats with the hugs?" "Emily will you be our chef forever?" Johnson joked. "No ways" I said pushing pass them.

After breakfast they went to pack their bags and I decided to clean up the place. Living with boys can be terrible. I spend the rest of the day watching some tv and the boys joined me when they were done. We called it our lazy day.

**********************

Finally it was time to leave. I was so tired of that uncomfortable couch.

"Alright guys so Shawn, Ethan, Grayson and Carter will go with my car" Johnson said. "Cameron, Sammy, Hayes, Nash and Emily is with me" Gilinsky said looking at me for approval. I just walked off to the car not in the mood for him. I mean seriously, he makes it so hard on me. He gives me all these signs but he has a girlfriend.

It's not like I like him anyway.

********************