chapter 23.

I woke up the next morning on my bed and noticed that I was wearing Gilinsky's sweatpants and a huge oversized tee. I got up and brushed my teeth and noticed Gilinsky is not in bed. He probably went jogging with Johnson or something. I walked onto the balcony and smiled as I saw Gilinsky fast asleep on the bench. I decided not to wake him but join him. I lift up his legs and put it on my lap and looked at the view. After about half and hour he finally woke up and sat up.

"Goodmorning" he said but I didn't say anything. I was just kind of deep in thought.

"Jack I'm so sorry for the way i've been treating you lately. I hope we can start over. I mean I have such a good friendship with all of the boys and I want that with us too" I said looking at him making him smile.

"Friends!" He exclaimed. "Want to go for a early morning drive to Starbucks and take a swim at the beach?" He suggested 

"Sure!" Since we had nothing planned for the day. I grabbed my pink two piece swimsuit and put it on along with my see-through white throwover with my black flip flops. I grabbed my wallet and towel and we made our way to Starbucks. We both ordered a Kristy Kreme and a caramel frappe and sat down and ate in silence.

"You don't think it's too early for all this do you?" Jack asks and we both looked at each other and just shrugged at the same time.

It was 12 in the afternoon and we were resting in the shade for a good 20 minutes then went to swim. Not actually. Jack just threw me over his shoulder and threw me in the water. After a good 2 hours we went home to be met by angry looking boys.

"They look pissed" jack whispered. "Yeah no kidding" I whispered back and Hayes was the first one to speak up.

"Jack Gilinsky and Emily Daniella Florens, Where the hell have you been we were worried sick and non of you answered your phone. I thought you guys finally killed each other!" Me and Jack burst out laughing.

"Well BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER, we just went to the beach" I smirked. He hated his first name.
"So you guys are cool now?" Shawn asked and we both nodded.

****************