chapter 7.

The next morning I woke up and I realised that I was laying on someone's chest. I look up to meet Gilinsky's eyes.

"Good Morning" he smiled clearly not giving a shit that I was laying pressed against his chest. I got up quickly. Just because we talk doesn't mean I like him

"Morning" I didn't even look at him when I said it. I scurried to the bathroom and locked it behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed a faded bruise on my head. How hard did I hit my head against his?

I sighed and brush my teeth and hair and walked out and he was still in bed.

"How's your head?" He asked. "It's okay I guess, I mean I don't have any headaches" he seemed to notice my bruise.

"I'm very sorry about that" I laughed. "It's okay. Really." He seemed to relax a bit. I walked out of the room and he followed. I noticed it started raining, it actually looked like a storm outside which was a bit unusual since L.A is always warm.

I looked for the boys. "Are they still sleeping?" He looked around. "Can't be. They're always up really early" I noticed a piece of paper in the kitchen. It read:

Gone out. Didn't want to wake You two lovebirds. You two can enjoy your free day together and make friends! See you guys later

-Johnson.

I groan. Of course they did this on purpose. I'm so getting them back. Gilinsky also read the letter and just shrugged.

A knock on the door startled me. Gilinsky opened the door and I stood behind him. It was a police officer.

"Hello. I'm officer Montgomery. I'm here to warn you kids to stay inside until the storm is over because the storm caused cracks in the roads and it can cause accidents. Just stay indoors and don't come outside until the storm blows over" Great

Gilinsky nodded and the officer was on his way to the next apartment.

"Well I guess we're stuck here." I nodded. "Yeah guess so" I started shivering. "Let's sit by the fire and watch a movie. The apartment is quite cold" I nodded once again since I was freezing.

Gilinsky gave me a blanket and we watched Divergent. I love this movie. We were watching movies the whole day and it was about 8:34 pm and the storm isn't over yet and the boys weren't back yet. They sent a text that they were okay.

We were currently watching Madagascar 2 so the power suddenly went off. It was dark and the fire had died out a long time ago.

"Gi-Gilinsky?" This was the worst ever since I'm scared of thunder and now I can't see.

"We'll have to find some flashlights" he got up and made his way to the kitchen. I got up and went to the room since I saw a extra flashlight in one of the drawers.

I finally found the flashlights and turned around bumping into something and causing me to gasp. Startled.

"Relax its just me" I sigh. "Oh sorry" I couldn't see him that's how dark it was. "You okay?"

"Yeah just a little shaken up" we went downstairs and just my luck the flashlight was out of batteries. I stood by the window while Gilinsky went to look for another flashlight.

"Gilinsky" thunder roared again and started shaking. "Hey, its okay. Come here" he hugged me closer to him. I started feeling a little bit better and he led me to the couch making me sit on his lap.

"Look, I don't know why you hate me but I'm sorry for whatever I did" he looked me in the eyes. I coughed feeling a little awkward. I can't give into him I don't like him and I feel like it has to stay that way.

Mmmmm Yeah okay" I quickly got up and went into the kitchen to look for flashlights.

"Em?" I turned around leaning against the island. He stood close to me and our faces was just inches apart. "W-what?"

"Why won't you forgive me?" I just shrugged. "Please forgive me" he whispered inching closer to my face. He bit his lip while looking down at mine and my breath caught up in my throat.

He was about to lean in but I stopped it and walked away leaving him stunned. We just became friends and he has a girlfriend! He has some nerve .

"Em.." he called me but just then the boys came in and I mentally thanked them.

"You guys are dripping wet what happened" they looked so cold. "W-we walked h-home" Johnson said and Cameron started sneezing.

"Are you guys crazy? C'mon lets get you dry" I burst out with laughter. The boys went to their room to take a warm shower but I didn't want to talk to Gilinsky so I just sat on Johnson's bed waiting for him to finish up.

********************

A/N: whaaaaaat! Who knew right? They're finally friends or is it more than that?

Comment what you think their ship name should be!

How about jemily?

Comment if you like it.

-sumeshni.