chapter 26.

I went to pick the girls up with my range rover. I had my licence, I just never had my own car. The girls were stunned when they saw the car. We decided to go to the mall for a while just to walk around for a while and buy something that catches our eye.

We bought some smoothies and talked about anything and everything and soon made our way home since we've been there a while. When we came home the whole living room was full of pillows and snacks and DVD's laying on the coffee table. I got dresses in a white sports bra and a black sweat shirg and black sweat pants and made my way downstairs.

"Lets play some games first! Since we all will pass out from watching too many movies" Grace suggested and we all agreed.

"How 'bout 7 minutes in heaven" Cameron said wiggling his eyebrows and we all agreed once again.

"Me first!" Johnson said and the bottle landed on Grace. After many embarrashing and hilarious moments later it was gilinsky's turn to spin the bottle and when it stopped everyone looked at me.

Yeah you guessed it.

It landed on me.

Me!

I got up and walked to the bathroom and someone locked it from the outside.

I thought it was going to be awkward but to my surprise it wasn't.

"Lets take some selfies!" Jack g
Suggests and we took some mirror selfies. We came out and next up was truth or dare.

************************