chapter 10.

On our way to the campsite we went exploring and the boys were singing to Dora explorer in the car which made me crack up.
"Swiper no swiping!" Hayes screams making me laugh even more. We stopped at a unfamiliar house and the boys looked at each other and then at me. "What?"

"I think you should come sit in the back" they said since I was in the front seat. "Uhm okay?" I said while looking at Gilinsky getting out of the car. I sat in between Cameron and Nash.

Just as I was about to ask why I had to move seats, in comes Gilinsky and ...  Kylie. Gilinsky's girlfriend

I mentally slapped myself for moving to the backseat just because of her but it is Gilinsky's car after all. Kylie looked to the back and greeted all of the boys until her eyes landed on me, Gilinsky turned around too and I tensed up.

"Uhm who is she?" She said while looking at Gilinsky. "She has a name" Cameron says. She rolls her eyes and Nash entwined our hands together. "This is Emily. My girlfriend" I looked at him and he winked. I turned to look at a shocked Gilinsky staring at our hands. I decided to play along.

"Yeah I am." I smiled sweetly. She nodded and turned around. Gilinsky still looked shocked but regained himself and started driving again.

"Do you know what you let yourself into? We'll have to pretend to be together for as long as we can" Nash said. I laughed a little.

"Game on" we both smiled and the boys continue to sing along to the music on the radio.

-------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the campsite and I was so tired of that long ride. Nash grabbed my chin to look him in the eyes. Damn those blue orbs though. His eyes reminds me of the ocean it makes me happy.

"You tired?" I nodded my head while yawning. He got out and told me to get on his back and carried me to my cabin with my head resting on his shoulder. When we arrived there he put me down and I thanked him.

I noticed that Selena was here (Cameron's girlfriend) as well as Brook (carter's girlfriend), Layla (johnson's girlfriend) and Camila (shawn's girlfriend) and Grace. I met them a while back and we are literally bestfriends and I haven't seen them in two years too. When they saw me they all screamed and they all tackled me to the floor into a big group hug.

I laughed "guys. Can't. Breath." I looked at Hayes for help. They all stood up and helped me up.

"So childish" I hear Kylie mutter under her breath. "Uhm excuse me what did you just say?"

"Oh nothing" she smiled sweetly at me. "I thought so"

"Please tell me you girls hate her too" I said looking at the other girls. "We despise her" Camila said making us all laugh.

Selena have mid back wavy hair almost like mine but my hair is almost on my butt. She has brown eyes and the most beautiful voice you'll ever hear.

Brook has shoulder length wavy hair and she has blue eyes. She is taller than all of us

Layla has mid back straight black hair and hazel eyes and she wears glasses.

Camila has beautiful, long black wavy hair and Brown eyes.

Grace has shoulder length blond curly hair. (A/N: Scream Queens)

"We missed you so much, em" Grace said fake crying. We all hugged again.

"Okay listen up" Johnson said. "Since the cabins are big all the girls are going into one cabin and all the guys in another and the toilets are at the back so if you have to do your business at night take someone with you because there is no bathrooms in the cabins" we all groan and mostly because we are going to have to share a room with Kylie.

"Dibs on the bunkbed" I screamed and sprinted off making everyone laugh and run along to claim their beds.

***********************