chapter 22.

A/N: ignore weird mistakes or typos

*****************

I woke up to silence and as soon as I opened my eyes pain shot through my head and I groaned loudly putting my head in my hands. I heard chairs move and footsteps coming towards me and someone running out the door. I opened my eyes and saw all the boys around me with worry in my eyes and in came Matthew with the doctor.

"Hello Miss.Florens I'm doctor Melcom. You hit your head pretty badly and needed stiches and it'll take a while for the medication to kick in so you'll be having headaches for about the next hour." She handed me a glass and 4 tablets. "Take this 3 times a day for the week and you'll be feeling better in no time. You can go home today but you'll have to take it easy with your head" I nodded.

I was handed clean clothes and got undressed in the private bathroom and walked out to come face to face with Gilinsky.

"You didn't slip did you?" I shook my head no and he nodded. "Well I told management all about this and they said we don't have to "date" anymore and Kylie had to pay for your medical bill" I chuckled and walked with him out of the hospital room. Johnson was busy filling release forms and the rest of the boys were either restling on the ground or Vining. When they saw me Cameron and Shawn pulled me towards them in order for me to be in the vine and shouted "GET WELL SOON EMILY" and I took chuckled. I took a look at myself on the video and I looked like I was run over by a bus since I have a huge bandage over my head.

We all piled up in one van and I had to sit right at the back and of course I had to sit with gilinsky. The boys were kind enough to bring my headphones so I didn't have to hear them sing and make my headache worst and since Gilinsky looked like he needed sleep too, we both managed to sleep on one seat -->PICTURE ABOVE AUWW AHH OMG THEY'RE LITERALLY COUPLE GOALS.

**********************
A/N: she's not wearing a bandage in the picture but pretend that she is. Okay.