chapter 15.

I was sitting on the hospital floor when everyone came running in. "What did they say? Is he going to be okay" I looked up and everyone flinched when they saw my red puffy eyes. "T-they took him into the operating room. H-He lost a lot of blood and could possibly land in a coma" I said. "Its all my fault. I shouldn't have let him climb that tree and I should've taken him to the hospital sooner" I said putting my head on my knees. I felt everyone hugging me. "Hey don't say that okay. You have no right to say that. In fact its thanks to you that he's still alive" we all looked up to the doctor who was holding his clipboard. "If you didn't put a bandage on his head and treat his head then he wouldve actually been dead".

"How hard did he hit his head?" Hayes asked. "Well when he fell directly face first on the ground, the impact caused a crack in his skull"

"How is he now though?" I said not really wanting to know. The doctor sighed and looked down. "His has a concussion. You can see him but only for a short while because he has to recover" I looked up and smiled. We all followed the doctor to the room. "You can only see him one by one" and with that said he walked away.

Everyone looked at me. "What?" They laughed a little. "You should go in first" Matt said. "Why me? Where's Kylie?" Everyone groaned. "That bitch is probably still at the campsite we don't give a fuck" Shawn said making my eyes widen. "Shawn! Language!" I said laughing. "Guys I think i'll go in last because I don't want to feel rushed and I feel like i'll be in there for a long time before I decide to leave" I said and everyone laughed.

Cameron was the last of the group to come out of the room and they all looked so exhausted. Nash was fast asleep with his head resting on my lap. "You guys go home and rest. I'll call you if I need anything" I told them and they nodded.

"C'mon buddy" Cameron said picking Nash up. "Auuww" me and the girls said. "Huh? What?" Nash said waking up and we all laughed. I walked to the front of gilinsky's door and stared at it for a couple of seconds and looked back at everyone staring and smiling at me . I took a deep breath and walk into the room. I did not expect to see this. Jack laying on the bed looking pale with a beeping machine next to him and a thick bandage around his head.

It broke my heart and I still felt guilty about all of this. I walked over to him and took his hand.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered and looked down. I felt something squeezing my hand tightly and my head shot up. Gilinsky.

"Its not your fault" he said weakly. "I was being a ape in the tree, it's legit my own fault" I laughed a little. "Want some water?" He nodded and I help him sit up and gave him water.

"I feel so much better now. I can't wait to get the hell out of he-" just then the doors burst open and Kylie came running in with her stilletos. "Oh my God baby are you okay" Kylie said making Jack roll his eyes. "We're not together Kylie" he said coldly. "But that doesn't mean I don't care about you baby"Kylie said making me roll my eyes. The door opened once again and in came Nash with mc donalds. "Here since you didn't eat since yesterday morning" he handed me the bag. Kylie suddenly twirled her hair and winked at Nash.

"Thanks for the food Nash. Now I suggest you run" I whispered and he nodded. Gilinsky had a look of disgust on his face.

"Kylie you make me sick. Get the fuck out of here" Gilinsky said making Kylie roll her eyes. "Whatever" and left the room. I stood up to say a few words at that bitch but Jack grabbed my hand.

I sighed and pressed the button next to Gilinsky's bed and he shot me a questioning look. "You're awake after a 2 hour surgery. You need a check up" I said. The doctor came in and I got up to leave but doctor pulled me back.

"Its totally okay with you being here. You can even stay overnight. His your boyfriend right?" He said looking at me then at gilinsky. "Yeah I am" he said and I rolled my eyes. The doctor smiled and nodded. "Emily I'm impressed that you know how to act to emergency situations. I'm hoping to see you on the emergency team soon" he smiled politely and continued taking tests. I laid my head on the couch and I was out like a light.

*********************