chapter 27.

It was matthew's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on me and he smirked like a maniac and I gave him a 'don't you dare' look.

"Emily.... truth or dare?"

"Dare" I shrugged. Truth is lame. It's for the weak.

"I dare you to kiss Gilinsky while sitting on his lap" he said and everyone 'oooed' . I never passed up a dare and I'm never planning to.

I got up and made my way around the circle to where Gilinsky was and sat on his lap. He immediately snaked his hands around my waist and moved the strand of hair that was in my face. I cupped his face with both my hands and stroked his cheeks with my thumb and leaned in and so did he. Our lips connected and fireworks exploded. Everybody was cheering but I ignored them and focused on this passionate kiss I was having.

It was perfect. (The feeelssss)

After our kiss we pulled apart and smiled at each other and continued with our game. Cameron ended up kissing Matthew and I managed to get a perfect picture of that and I still can't stop laughing. We watched movies until the morning hours and I snuggled up to Jack on the couch and the rest was either on the other couch or on the floor.

I woke up just as the credits started rolling and looked around the room. Shawn was using Cameron's butt as a pillow, Sammy was passed out on the lovers seat, Johnson and the rest of the girls as well as Hayes, Nash and Carter are sprawled out on the floor and Matthew is taking up all the space on the biggest couch. I chuckled and saw Jack was fast asleep. I took his hand in mind and kissed it and fell asleep.

*********************