chapter 12.

I had a rough night's sleep. Always getting nightmares that that creep would come back and every time i'de wake up screaming and Nash would stroke my hair telling me that I'm safe and i'de go back to sleep.
I woke up and everyone was awake just whispering to each other in the room now to wake me. The only person still asleep was Nash. He was probably tired because I gave him a rough night. "Hey" I said and everyone turned their attention to me.

"Morning. You okay?" Matt said sitting next to me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said hugging him. "I'm so glad you're here" he chuckled and hugged me back. I got up to leave and suddenly it felt like an earthquake since everyone jumped off their bed at the same time to follow me, well.. except Kylie and Gilinsky. He looked like someone that wanted to run away but Kylie kept him tightly. I giggled.

"Chill guys I'm just going to the ladies room. Oh and btw, thanks for saving me Gilinsky" I smiled and Kylie glared at me.

I walked to the bathroom did my business and brushed my teeth then took a shower and got dressed since I brought my bags with me in the toilet.

When I got out Kylie was their struggling to get into a pair of jeans. "Ya know Kylie this is a campsite which doesn't mean you have to dress like you're going to model for a fashion show" she looked at my outfit. I was wearing long black leggings that are so comfortable, a tank top, my 'Cameron dallas' hoodie (Since I like hoodies) and a pair of Nike runners. My hair was in a high ponytail and I curled the ends. I put on some mascara and filled my eyebrows a little darker and some lip gloss.

"Well at least I don't dress like a homeless person" she snickered. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom to the cabin. I burst through the doors and all the girls screamed thinking its one of the boys since they were busy getting undressed. They're all going to wear their hoodies and either a sweatpants or leggings.

"Relax its just me" I said laughing so hard I almost tripped over someone's bag. When they were done we waited for the boys to meet us here and right on que as always Johnson burst through the door.

"Whaddup my bitchachos" he said. "Johnson what if we were busy changing? You need to learn how to knock" Brook said making us laugh. "Well then I should come in here more often" he winked at brook.

"So what's the plans for today?" Just as I said that Kylie came in wearing a short skirt (because she didn't fit into her jeans) and a croptop with .. heels? Wtf.

"Well first Kylie needs to change" he said answering my question and I let out a chuckle. He turned to look at me sympathetically and I shot him a confused look. "We thought we should take a off day for you. The campsite manager told us here's a restaurant down the street so we could go there for breakfast and do whatever we want" I smiled. "We could go explore the place" Selena suggested and everyone nodded.

All the boys came piled in. "I fucking love your hoodie!" Cameron said doing a dramatic hair flip making me laugh. Nash came over making me sit on his lap and Matt came at my side. "Alright everyone out. Girls meeting!!!! Except you Kylie, you need to change" Grace said pushing the boys out of the cabin.

"Alright you have a lot of explaining to do" all the girls looked at me. I sighed. "Oh the thing about Nash? Well we're fake dating because yesterday I was the only girl in the car and Kylie probably thought I was gonna steal her man so Nash just told her I'm his girlfriend" all the girls squealed.

"Make dat bitch jealous!" Camila said. "What? Wait why would I make her jealous she has a boyfriend"

"You have been away for too long. She was after Nash last year and she still has feelings for him and now she's after him"

"What about Gilinsky?" "They are fake dating too. For management's sake and for publicity" my eyes widened. "Then? Wha? Te fuck..?" I was so confused. "Then how come she's here?"

"They have to go everywhere together" all the girls groaned. "Well alright then lets go get some breakfast" we all scurried to the car where the guys are waiting. Everything makes sense now.

-------------------------------------

We all sat at a large table and I ordered a ham and cheese croissant. I absolutely love it.

When we were done eating we drove back to the campsite to park the car and began exploring. The campsite manager told us that there are some obstacle courses in the woods and I couldn't wait for that.

Our first obstacle course was a bridge that we had to get across a river. It was made of tires. Yes tires!!! Oh my God this is going to be interesting. I was the first one to go and it was frikken wobbly but I managed to get across without falling. Soon the others successfully got across except Hayes who fell into the water and I'm still laughing. "Shut up" he said to all of us. Next up was Kylie who changed her heels into a pair of sandals. She got on and started fake crying telling Gilinsky to help her and all he did was roll his eyes. She was halfway through when her foot slipped and she fell into the water and we all couldn't control our laughter. She huffed in anger. We were finally off to our next obstacle course and I can't wait to see the look on kylie's face. The obstacle was a small tunnel where you had to crawl underneath to get to the other side and the worst part was it was filled with mud.

When she saw the obstacle she screamed causing everyone to laugh. "There's no way in hell im going in there" she said grabbing Gilinsky tightly and he quickly pushed her away. "Well then go back to the campsite. Alone" she may be the one to make our course fun since we're always laughing at her. "Well are you guys just going to stand there?" Selena said while crawling through the tunnel and I followed her. I feel sorry for Kylie but she is one stupid bitch. She should have packed old clothes since we're 'camping' but to her it probably means 'fashion show' and she has to go with her fanciest clothes.

Once we all were out we went to our final obstacle since it was getting late and dark outside. Oh my damn. The next obstacle was the worst ever, especially for me. We had to climb up a tree or the boys could give us a boost until halfway and there awaited a ladder that is connected to another tree and we had to walk on that ladder until the next tree and there waited another Ladder that is connected to another tree and then at the end of the last tree is a staircase made of wood to get down.

I gulped. I don't have a fear of heights but I'm crap scared of falling. I was the last one to get up. Well except Nash.

"C'mon Em" Johnson said while holding out his hands . "I won't let you fall" I sighed and started climbing until I could reach his hand. Once we were up I stood frozen and I couldn't help looking down. Nash cupped my face and made me look him into his eyes. "I'm here to catch you when you fall" I hugged him tightly.

I walked in front of Nash.. well not walk but crawled to the other side and we got their in no time. The rest of the girls were at the last ladder already. We walked over to the next ladder . "Okay Emily just this one then you'll be on the sweet ground" I said to myself making Nash chuckle. We finally got to the ground and I sprinted off that staircase so fast.

"Never again" I said and everyone laughed.

We headed back to our cabins and I took a shower since i was full of mud. I wore my black sweatpants and grey long sleeve crop top with a jacket. When I was done I headed to the campfire since the girls were still busy.

Halfway there, since its the other side of the field, I saw two people there already but I couldn't make out who they were. As I came closer my eyes widened. It was Gilinsky and Kylie sucking eachother's faces off. When he saw me he quickly regained himself pushing Kylie off of him. I just rolled my eyes and sat down scrolling on Twitter.

"Hey you" Nash said. "Hey" I smiled and sat next to me. "So erm.." Kylie said while picking at her nails. "How come you two never kiss" both our eyes widened and I awkwardly cough.
"W-we kiss psssshttt" I said. "Oh really?" Kylie said. This bitch. "We gotta make her jealous" Nash whispered. I looked at Nash while leaning in and kissed him. He was a good kisser if I do say so myself. It was a good 5 minutes and we pulled away breathless to see Gilinsky's mouth hanging on the floor and Kylie rolling her eyes.

"That was a good first kiss" Nash said jokingly. "Yeah it was" I said.
"We're still friends right?" Nash asked. "Yes of course!" He relaxed a little and cuddled up next to him by the fire.

*******************
A/N: that was my longest chapter so far.

To be clear Nash and Emily are just friends. They're pretending to make Kylie jealous.

💋