chapter 18.

I was blowdrying my hair and smiling. I couldn't stop smiling. What's wrong with me? Gilinsky came up behind me and hugged me around the waist and smiled.

Suddenly Johnson came bursting through the doors. "Change of plans guys tonight we are throwing a party" I groaned. Of course they are going to do this.

"Theres already about 300 people downstairs so get dressed and come downstairs" I slapped my forehead. No backing out now. "Idiots" Gilinsky muttered under his breath. I walked to my cupboard and took out a ripped jean that I folded up at the ends, some high heels and a off the shoulder crop top. I didn't want to look too over the top. I filled in my eyebrows, did a smokey gold look and winged it, and put on some mascara. I then applied some concealer and contoured my face. I put on some gloss, curled my hair and made my way downstairs. The place was already full of drunk sweaty teens. I looked for the girls and some of them are on the dance floor and the others are just sitting on the couch so I joined them.

"Hey girls" I screamed over the loud music. Just then Jack&Jack started performing their hit song "all weekend long" on stage and I couldn't help but sing along and join the girls on the dance floor.

We continued dancing but they were so drunk it cracked me up. I didn't drink because I know their has to be a responsible one to look after them later before they do something stupid.

"Where's Gilinsky?" I asked Grace. It was unlikely for grace to drink but looks like she came out of her shell. "I don't knowwww mannn" she slurred making me laugh. I made my way off the dance floor and up to the room since I forgot my phone there.

I went in the room and what I saw made my heart stopped beating. Kylie on top of Jack, sucking each others faces off and she was in her underwear. When Jack saw me his eyes widened but I was already out the door.

I need a drink. I took a red cup and drowned my drink. And another and another. I joined the group where they had drinking games and I drowned each drink and everyone cheered. I didn't even care. I was so drunk, everything started spinning. It was a good feeling. I spotted Nash by the couch and sat next to him 

"Nashhhy my love why agree you all alone" I slurred. He burst out laughing. "I want to stay sober to look after you guys" he said. "Auuwwwww" I said squeezing his cheeks and he laughed. I went to grab another red cup but he grabbed my hand.

"I think you had enough" i swatted his hand away. "Nooo i need to drown my sorrows" I said talking a big sip from the cup. "What do you mean?" He said and suddenly my face turned serious for a minute.

"Kylie and Gilinsky was about to have sex in our bedroom!!" I slurred and he grabbed me into a hug. "I don't know what you saw but it probably isn't true because trust me when I say Gilinsky does not like her" he looked in my eyes and I nodded.

**********************