chapter 25

A/N: I know. This sounds like a dream come true. One girl living with some sexy hunks. It's so unreal. Literally. It's just a Fanfiction ;).

********************
I woke up the next morning to the smell of something so delicious and familiar. I sprinted to the kitchen and all the boys jumped when they saw me causing me to chuckle.

"You really need to stop that" Ethan said. I saw Johnson cooking my ultimate favourite Cinnamon bun A.K.A Cinnabun. This was and still is my favourite and I haven't eaten it in a long time. I ran up to Johnson and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"You are the BEST!" I said and grabbed a Cinnabun. He laughed. "I know I am, all the bitches dig this" he said and did a dramatic hair flip making everyone laugh.

I sat at the counter with the rest of the guys and asked,"so what's the plans for today?"

"Well first of all happy fucking 18th birthday!" Sammy yelled and all the guys wished me a happy birthday and group hugged me, actually more like tackled me to the ground.

"CANT. BREATH" they all chuckled and got off of me. They all bought me something small even though I refused to take it.

"Emily YOU BETTER TAKE IT OR I WILL CRACK THIS EGG OVER YOUR HEAD" cameron threatened and I laughed awkwardly giving in. They all bought me jewellery which I absolutely loved!

Not that I'm like those golddiggers but since they threatening to make my hair into breakfast then I have to accept it.

"Answering your previous question, we heard you're not keen to have a party so we invited the girls and we're all just going to hang out here and play some games and have a slumber party" Nash squealed making me laugh.

"Sounds fun" I smiled. Suddenly Jack comes bursting through the kitchen doors.

"AND NOW PRESENTING A PRESENT TO YOU, EMILY FLORENS, FROM US, JACK&JACK" he screamed excitedly and led me to the door.

I gasped and grabbed onto Hayes for support because my legs felt weak. There standing in our driveway was a brand new, white range rover. I looked at the jacks with wide eyes and Gilinsky handed me a key and I practically jumped on them since we were on the ground and I kissed them multiple times on the cheek.

"Thank you guys so much. This is the best birthday ever! You guys are the best" I squealed and jumped up and down making everyone laugh. And brought all the boys into a group hug

"Happy birthday Em" Gilinsky said kissing me on the cheek.

**********************
Anotha one. 👆