chapter 4.

When I came in our room it was huge. It had two king sized beds separated by a beautiful nightstand. Next to my bed was a window seat with a view of L.A and also on my left there is a balcony and a view of the beach. On the right was a door to the bathroom and next to it was build in cupboards for our clothes. I opened it and saw all Gilinsky's clothes in it but what caught my eye is he kept some place for my clothes. Ignoring that I walked into the bathroom and it was big too. It had a shower and Jacuzzi bath tub and a sink.

Too tired to unpack my clothes now I looked through my suitcase and found my Jack and Jack oversized t-shirt and a sweatpants and went to the balcony. On the balcony was a comfortable couch and some books. The boys went all out to keep me happy even though they didn't have to.

"Hey" a voice scared me making me jump

"Wha oh it's just you Gilinsky. Why'de you scare me like that" he tried so hard not to laugh and I just sent him a dirty look

"I'm sorry I didn't intend on scaring you" I stayed silent and he came to sit next to me on the couch.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He said looking at me. "Yeah" I replied emotionless. We stayed silent the whole time and I started getting tired. I didn't realise I fell asleep until I felt someone picking me up and carrying me inside. It was Gilinsky. He layed me down and went to the bathroom, he came back out and went straight to bed.

"Thanks Gilinsk" I mumbled tiredly. He smiled, "it's been a while since I heard you call me that, your welcome" and with that I turned over to my side and fell asleep.

******************
A/N: omgaaard are they becoming friends now or what?

What do you guys think? Comment down below.

-sumeshni.