chapter 19.

I woke up the next morning in the kitchen and groaned. "Fuck my head" I heard a chuckled and I turned to see Cameron standing there with a bottel of water and aspirin. I thanked him and drank the tablets. I got up from the kitchen chair but fell face first on the ground. Really?

Cameron couldn't stop laughing and picked me up. I fell over Grayson and slapped him on the chest. "Wha-? Huh?" He said and groaned. I still had a really bad headache and I felt dizzy. I walked into the living room and shawn's head was in a bowl of chips; Matt was sleeping on the stairs; Johnson was laying over the table; ethan, Hayes and Carter were on the floor; Nash and the girls was probably in the rooms and the whole place was trashed. I saw a megaphone speaker laying on the ground and picked it up. Cameron shot me a confused look.

"WAKE YA'LL ASSES UP!!" I screamed through the megaphone and all the boys screamed and I immediately regretted it because now my headache was worst than before "Alright. Since you guys thought it was a good idea to throw a party, you are going to clean this place and i'll be in the kitchen making breakfast" I looked up and the girls, Nash and Gilinsky was standing there. I made eyes contact with Gilinsky but looked away and made my way to the kitchen.

I saw shawn's head still in the bowl of chips and slapped the back of his head. "Alright I'm up I'm up" the boys started cleaning and I started making bacon and eggs and some pancakes.

***********************