chapter 21.

After our marathon I walked up to my room. Gilinsky was sitting on his bed, head in his hands.

"You okay?" I asked surprising myself. "No. Kylie has been bothering me non stop lately and I can't take her anymore. I've decided to talk to management tomorrow. I hate her, and they can't control my decisions and the worst part is I really have to pretend to be in love with her that's crazy shit" he looked up and I nodded understandingly (is that even a real word?).

Suddenly the door burst open and Kylie walked in and pushes past me.

"Hey babe" he just rolls his eyes and response and so did I. She looked at me and we were suddenly having a staring contest. Gilinsky looked between the two of us and the room filled with awkward silence. Then...

"GAME NIGHT" was heard and I knew it was Nash. Kylie practically jumped up when she heard his voice. Gilinsky groaned and made his way out followed by Kylie then me.

Kylie stop at the top of the stairs telling Gilinsky to go ahead she wanted to talk to me. He nodded unsure of what to do and looked at me while heading downstairs. Kylie smirked evily and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Listen here slut, you stay away from Nash you got that, and you better break up with him because his mine..or else" what? Oh yeah me and Nash are supposedly "dating". I glared at her.

"Okay first of all look at what you're wearing compared to me and your face looks like cake. So don't call me a slut and oh yeah, or else what?.." I smirked as her face turned red but I shouldn't have done that since we were standing at the edge of a large staircase and everything happened in a blur and when I opened my eyes again I was at the bottom of the stairs and my vision was blurry. I touched my head and saw blood. I saw all the boys around me and everything went black but not before I heard Kylie say I "slipped".

*******************
A/N: guys I don't really hate Kylie in real life. She's too gorg for life.

But i feel like she'de make a great savage in this story so yeah don't shoot me .