Chapter 2: Welcome To Magix!

In our last chapter of Squadd Bunch, Hajari has found his long-lost sister, Hajarianna, the fairy of the Sun and Moon. Hajari helped her fight the monsters, but she knows how to defend herself. She should be thankful for Hajari's help. Is he a fairy too? We'll find out at Alfea, the school for fairies.

Hajari, his sister, and his parents are walking to Alfea College.

"So, this is the realm of Magix?" says Charlie. 

"And that must be your school over there. Are you excited?" Tia asks Hajari.

"You bet I am," Hajari replies.

"Well then, come on, let's go," says Charlie. Charlie starts walking and falls backward onto his back.

"Dad, are you okay?" Hajari asks. 

"I'm fine," Charlie says as he feels something hard and brick, but there is nothing visible to the human eye. "Hey, I can't get through. There's like an invisible wall."

Hajari and Kiko walk further without any problem. "I can't feel anything and Kiko can get past. Are you guys pulling my leg?" says Hajari.

"No, Son. Honest," says Charlie.

"Hajarianna, did you do that by any chance?" Hajari asks.

"No, Hajari. It's the protective barrier. It keeps nonmagical creatures out of Alfea. Sorry, Mom and Dad, but I'm afraid you can't go any further."

"Mom, Dad," Hajari says as he hugs them tightly with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, my precious little boy," says Tia.

"Remember you can always come home if it gets too rough for you," says Charlie as Hajari nods his head.

"Tia, Charlie, I'll send you home now. Have a nice trip. Ring of Solaria!"

Tia and Charlie disappear into the portal.

"Are you ready to go? Because once you cross the barrier there's no turning back," says Hajarianna.

"I'm going with you," says Hajari.

At the Alfea entrance, Hajari sees tall white majestic towers with blue rooftops. He also sees different boys and girls he has never seen before, some wearing different outfits to represent their culture.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous," says Hajari.

"Don't let that distract you," says Hajarianna.

Hajari and Hajarianna get on the line for registration. A girl, with a bindi on her forehead, wearing a sari, walks up to an old lady with blue triangle glasses, a blue floral dress, with brunette hair.

 "What is your name, young lady?" the old woman asked. 

The girl is nervously shaking. "Um-um-um Delanore of Delona. I-I sent my registration."

"Well let's see if your name appears on the list. Delanore...Delanore..." The old lady is searching for the nervous girl's name. "Are you nervous, young lady?"

"A little," she says.

"There you are, you can go in."

"Thank you."

"Who's that lady over there?" Hajari asks Hajarianna.

"Griselda, head of discipline," Hajarianna replies.

"What if my name is not on the list?" Hajari asks.

"Don't worry I think of everything. The prince of Callisto was supposed to come this year, but he changed his mind for some reason. He gave me this letter to give to the headmistress, but I just won't give it to her." Hajarianna takes out the envelope tearing it up and then tosses it in the air, letting the bits float to the ground.