Chapter 5: Date With Disaster

The Squadd were on an assignment to get out of Black Mud Swamp, but everything changes when they found that the Troll has escaped from the Specialists. They have to help look for the missing troll, don't they? Though, the Trix have secretly obliterated him from the world.

Hajari and the Squadd, except Hajarianna, are doing kitchen duties. They are preparing breakfast for the students of Alfea. Musa is peeling potatoes. Hajari is making omelettes; Kajari as well. Michael is roasting a turkey.

"I don't get it," says Hajari.

"What is it that you don't get?" asks Musa.

"Why a school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner. All you have to do is wave the magic wand, wiggle your knows a little bit, and wallah, everything is done without any problems."

The head chef comes in. The head chef is really mean with a French accent and mustache and a fat belly. "But home cooked meals taste a lot better. How's the side dish coming along?" asks the Chef.

"We're almost finished, sir," Musa says as she peels more potatoes.

"These potatoes are too small, take off less skin. And don't forget to flip the omelettes ey!" says the Chef.

Michael flips his omelette perfectly. Kajari flips his omelette perfectly. Musa flips her omelette and almost drops but she catches it in time. Hajari flies his omelette so high that in lands on top of the ceiling fan.

"I'm so sorry I have no idea how it happened," says Hajari.

"Well what are you waiting for? Someone turn off the fan," says the chef.

Michael flips the switch to turn off the fan, but he makes the fan go even faster.

Musa raises the pan to the fan. "Come on, little omelette. I promise no one is going to eat you."

Everyone laughs, except the Chef.

"I said...turn it off!" yells the Chef.

Michael turns off the fan and the omelette goes flying off the fan onto the Chef's face.

"I'll have a word with the headmistress about granting you a permanent exemption from kitchen duties. Now I have to clean up before breakfast time, so keep an eye on the roast,
 the Chef walks out. 

Michael checks on the roast in the oven. "Everything's okay here," he says.

Hajarianna comes into the kitchen. "Guys, I have some really wild news," she says.

Kajari peels some potatoes. "We know. You managed to get out of kitchen duties. Congratulations, Hajarianna."

"Oh, but there's a perfectly valid reason for that. I'm going on a date tonight."

Hajari rolls his eyes. "A valid reason indeed."

"I got a date to the Black Lagoon. Sounds good huh? It's from Brandon."

"A guy who knows you and still wants to see you?" says Musa.

"So now I need a great outfit," Hajarianna says as she flips her hair back.

In Hajarianna's room, Hajarianna shows the Squadd her closet. 

"Wow! Hajarianna, you have so many clothes," says Hajari.

"Most of them are gifts or something like that," says Hajarianna.

Michael pulls out a long black gown.

"I'd wear this. Pure classic elegance," he says.

"Yeah for a funeral," says Hajarianna.

Kajari pulls out a pink dress that looks itchy. "You're sure to make a last impression wearing this. How could you buy something like this?"